It Just Had To Happen

Half of the way done with touring is the way to go. Not that I don't find this experience amazing ,it's just i've had maybe 15 showers and i'm used to one maybe two everyday ,but the whole ramen noodles everynight and having to use a gas station bathoom to get ready isn't too bad. Were in Nevada right now it's very mountainous and had the most beautiful clouds in the country. So In This Moment, Blessthefall, After The burial, and The freaking Ghost Inside have joined and today the last three are supposed to join. I know one is Memphis May Fire ,but they're only going to be here for six dates. Im not a huge fan ,but they sound pretty good. And the other two bands are supposed to be crappy bands from what I herd. Anyways i've done it all from sewing crotch holes on the boys skinney jeans, to asking John Vigil for coffee creamer. Aparently he likes coffee just as much as me and always has some ,so he actually sat down and we talked. I've loved them since they were A Dying Dream ,and it means alot that he would stop and take the time to talk to me. I honestly don't know how people in this genre got pinned as asshole when most of them are really nice. Fucking Alex Koehler signed my shirt and kissed me on the cheek for a photo and the guys framed it. I can't explain how much I love it, and them. With any other band it wouldn't be near as fun they always keep me on my toes surprising me with wierd things to letting me keep a pet lizard in the van for a day. I named him Edward,but we had to let him stay in Mexico.Speaking of Mexico, I got almost 15 pesos for a dollar and bought so much mexican candy. There was a little store that sold each piece for half peso. I bought two grocery store bags full and kinda have an addiction to it.

I herd a knocking at the door ,so i turned around and there was a blurred imaage. I opened and pushed it open wit my foot, "V come get food with me!" Maria's voice whined. "Im coming babe, well if I can get out." I squiggled out and pulled the over large T shirt down a bit. Well you see all of my skirts were leather except the spandex one I ripped stage diving. So when it rains and their trailer has a big ass leak my skirts get ruined. So im stuck with two dresses and skinny jeans along with Tshirt even though I steal London and Mikes. They're the smaller ones and some how smell really good even when not showered in days. I managed to get them to agree to let me take one day off every two weeks to do laundry at the mat and I do Jack's clothes for him to watch the stand if i'm gone too long. "Where are we eating today?" " In n' Out burger." " Again, I kinda want salad now." "Get a slad then, you little spazz. Were meeting these cute guys that just joined." " Your all the sexual I need. You talked about blow jobs for a good twenty minutes last night." " Do I need to go over my therory again?" " No, please.So what do these guys look like?" " Fucking sexy, theyre already there so scooter race?" " I always lose" " If you win this time i'll buy." she bargained " Deal." Iunlocked the trailer and unplugged it riding it down the ramp. They worked on it and now it does go up to 50 ,so I wear a cute all black helmant. I pushed the door back up and clicked the lock sitting on the seat pushmyself behind her to their black trailer. Her's was all black too ,but an adult scooter she took with her instead of child one like mine. " Ready?" she asked strapping the hemant on. "no, I need directions." Left and go straight till you see it, ready now?" " sure" she took off and I followed her out of the parking lot to the road.I had to wait for a car ,so she was already ahead. I drove it as fast as it could go and some how we would up in a Hooters parkinglot weaving through the cars laughing. After getting back on the road it was a short minute or two until we got to the illuminated Angle behind the title. We shared a parking spaceand left the helmants on handles I fluffed up my hair a bit " There they are" she noted waving I looked over in that direction. No, no,no this isnt fair, I try to make my life right and now this fuck everything. I made eye contact and immeditly grabbed her pulling her down behind a car " Who fucking put you up to this?" " What? Now stop being creepy, you'll never get laid." "Fuck, thats my x and a group of people im trying to avoid." "No way, whats the sexy one with the short hairs eye color" "Brown that's TJ and if you were around him he said soemthing about Partying or hit on you. The one with long brown hair laughed quietly or didn't say anything." " Shit how badly avoiding?" " I hoped to never see them again." Secretly until a week ago when London caught me, I cried myself to sleep everynight. Every single night, no madder if I was just partying or sleepy already I cried. "Well they know i'm here I gotta go say your sick or some shit." "good." She walked from behind the car her blonde curls bouncing up and down. " Hey your trying to take my gas?" An older man yelled stepping toward the car " No im hiding." " Get away from my car." I went to the next car over " Stop stealing their gas!" he yelled "Fuck off im not stealing gas." "What'd you say. ill get the manager out here." He walked back in and my phone started ringing " V they said come in they want to talk to you." " Run for the exit." " V" "Im not." A hispanic man in his 30's came out with the old dude. " Hey kid are you stealing gas?" " I have and electric scooter why would I need gas?" " Well you can't hangout around the cars buy something or leave." " But I can't go inside." "drive though or beat it.If your not gone in twenty minutes i'll call the cops." I shuffled behind the white van and accidently made a bang as I leaned against it. "Maria come on" " Give me a minute" One of the doors popped open and Angelo poked his head out and screamed. I shut it back and he kept trying to open it she i leaned against it. " Vidlia Thomas let me out!" he yelled pulling on the lock. She tossed me the helmant and I slid it on quickly getting on the scooter and following her out to the Hooters parking lot a block away. "What the fuck?" she asked a bit out of breath "you don't need to know, just know ican't be around them." "okay any other ones i should know about?" " DJ, from Full House. I just don't like her." " youre on crazy tot. Wanna go back to my bus and order chinees?" " Yes please." he went all the way back and I put up my scooter and grabbed the black cup from my bunk topping off the vodka in it.