✨109✨

Hoseok laughed at Jimin's statement before hugging him tightly, feeling Jimin hugging him back.

"I know Jiminie, I know," Hoseok caressed Jimin's back, hoping to calm the tensed boy down.

"I-I ran away from it.. i told myself that I hate gays, in attempt to trick my own brain, hoping that I'd really hate them one day and stop being one myself. But I couldn't, I- I just couldn't get rid of my feelings. You, you were my first and only love. I had never picked interest in someone else, only you. I couldn't forget you. I tried, i tried hard and I just couldn't. Until I met him, Min Yoongi. I fell for him, so badly. And not only for D but also for Yoongi himself. I figured that I had a little crush on him right after we kissed and it grew bigger and bigger, to the point where I started hoping that Yoongi was D. I-I was obviously upset and shattered as soon as i found out that Yoongi was really D, although i knew that a part of me really hoped that it was him. I was upset, upset that he had lied to me the whole time. It felt like I fell in love with someone that didn't exist, as if I fell in love with my own imagination. But soon after leaving him, i finally realized how much i love him. Oh god, i love him so so much, his personality, his smile - everything on him. And I just wish that I could hold him right now but he probably hates me and I can surely not blame him for that. I deserve it. I've been such an asshole to everybody, even to my own best friend! To my everything, my soulmate, I'm so angry at myself. And I still can't believe it, I can't believe that I'm openly stating that I'm so in love with Min fucking Yoongi." Jimin confessed through hiccups, feeling so relieved that he could finally let everything he had hold inside of him out. It felt good, no If felt amazing. Jimin had finally the courage to face himself.

"FUCKING FINALLY!," another voice suddenly could be heard, making Jimin and Hoseok startled. "Oh sorry," Taehyung chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "I was lurking"

"I see," Hoseok chuckled, letting go of the confronting hug.

"So Jimin," Taehyung started, his eyes sparking. He was so proud of his best friend for finally being himself.

"Are you ready to meet Yoongi and tell him everything you told Hoseok now?"

---

I am gonna CRY

two chapters left I'm not crying that's just cum on my eyes😔😠