✨105✨

Yoongi.

Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi - was all Jimin could think about the past week.

One week had passed and Jimin needed to admit that he missed Yoongi (or D) and not just a bit.

He missed all their late night conversations, he missed the smile that was always rested on his face whenever they texted, he missed the feeling that there was someone there for him who would listen to his problems 24/7, he missed feeling special.

He missed how texting with D (or Yoongi) was like a personal escape from reality for him, he missed how everything around him seemed to disappear when they texted.

He missed feeling like living in a world where just he and D would live because that's exactly how he felt when they texted, it felt like suddenly a whole new world would be created, a world where everything seemed so perfect.

But exactly that world - the world in which Jimin felt safe, loved and special - crashed down as soon as he found out that D was Yoongi.

He felt so betrayed and lied to, the fact that he had been texting with a liar disgusted him.

He felt like everything of it was just fake, he felt like it was only fake love.

He had the feeling that Yoongi only sat behind his screen and laughed at Jimin's stupidity and Jimin hated that feeling.

And yet only thinking about how much he just wanted to grab his phone and text Yoongi (or D) again to get that fuzzy feeling in his stomach or to get that 'world' back brought tears into his eyes.

And soon Jimin was crying uncontrollably again, the memory of Yoongi shouting these three words Jimin wanted to hear from D permanently repeating itself in his head.

He was still madly in love with Yoongi's personality and he himself couldn't deny it, he could just tell himself that this 'crush' would go away sooner than he thought.

Tears were dripping down his cheeks and he couldn't take it anymore, he needed someone to talk to. He needed to cry his heart out, to feel that at least someone cared about him.

He took his phone out and called a number, hoping that it was the right one since he couldn't see properly because of the tears that were blurring his slight.

"Hello?"

"T-Taehyung?"

-

GUYS YESTERDAY I WAS SO HAPPY I WAS AT 124K AND NOW WERE DEADASS AT 131K NEKKSKDKDKD

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH OMG

Also dis not proofread ups