✨75✨

"Hello Jimin",Yoongi greeted the younger one politely, a small smile splayed across his face.

Jimin's hands began to sweat as he saw Yoongi, the incident just couldn't stop repeating itself in his mind.

Why does he always have to be so good looking??

"H-hi Y-Yoongay",Jimin greeted back - wait what?

Yoongi almost choked on air, his eyes widening and his shoulders visibly tensing up.

Jimin covered his mouth, not wanting to believe what just came out of it.

"Uh... i uh.. mean Yoongi!! Hi Yoongi!",Jimin tried to fix his mistake really quickly, earning a chuckle from the elder ones side.

Jimin took his coat off and approached Yoongi, sending him a little shy smile.

I'm so fucking screwed.

"Okay so we don't have the whole day so let's get started!",Yoongi said and pointed at his camera with his forefinger.

***

"Jimin, I'm not really satisfied with the pictures to be honest." Yoongi said honestly, intensely staring at the pictures after the one hour long shooting.

Jimin sighed while approaching the young photographer, a sad expression clearly visible on his face.

He couldn't concentrate at all, his mind always flew back to Taehyung's coming out, to his very first guy crush Hoseok, to his dad, all Jimin wanted to do was go home and cry his eyes out.

He was now trapped in a cage, feelings and now also his memories being his enemies.

He didn't know how to fight them, nor how to escape them, he was trapped, no way out.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called out, causing Jimin's eyes to widen.

He's so close.

"Are you okay?"
These delicate brown eyes...

Jimin scolded himself for admiring Yoongi's facial features so much, hoping that he could finally snap out of it.

I'm not fucking gay. I never was, I never will be. Hoseok was just a phase. Gays are disgusting and I am not disgusting.

I'm not gay and I'm gonna prove it.

"Listen Jimin, if you feel down or something I completely understand that and I also completely understand if you want to take a little break or-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

And it was in that moment when Yoongi got shut up by a pair of plump lips embracing his.

-----

BITCH YES FINALLY😤😤😤😤

this is the juiciest cliffhanger and I'm thinking about not updating for two days hmmmmmm