✨73✨

This can't be.

Jimin stopped walking, an emotionless expression painted on his face.

It was like Jimin's world crushed down, he just didn't know how to react.

A part of him was still convinced that it was a joke, that immature and irresponsible part. Jimin knew that Taehyung was gay since a very long time but just decided to just ignore it, he didn't want him to be gay.

It's easy, Jimin just kept on repeating himself that Taehyung was straight and eventually he got himself to belive it.

Jimin was angry but definitely not angry at Taehyung but at himself.

Angry at himself for being so incredibly immature.

He felt like the worst best friend ever for not noticing that Taehyung was gay or for even ignoring his feelings.

Memories of how understanding and caring Taehyung was kept on repeating themselves like a film that'd never end.

And before he knew it, he felt something wet and cold on his cheek - a tear.

He was so angry at himself and his emotions were just written all over the place.

You didn't have to be a genius to understand what was wrong with Jimin, he was lost, extremely lost.

He didn't know how to handle the situation at all so he just stood there, tears dripping down his face, his hands shaking and his legs weak.

But something made his eyes even more water, it was the memory again.

The memory of his dad spanking him.

The memory of Hoseoks lips pressed against his
and how good it felt.

"You're disgusting"

The memory of Jimin hugging his pillow very tightly, imagining that it was Hoseok.

The memory of him talking to Jin about how confused he was.

The memory of him, laying in his bed, his thoughts keeping him awake.

The memory of him asking himself
'Do i like Boys?'

---

This chapter sucks but oh well suck my dick

Edited