✨103✨

Yoongi didn't know what to say, not at all. He was left speechless, the only thing he could do was watching how water steadily streamed from Jimin's eyes.

And before Yoongi knew it, he himself felt something wet running down his cheek. Taehyung watched the heartbreaking scene, his mouth shut, an extremely guilty expression painted on his face.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with so much pain in his eyes and that's when it finally had hit Yoongi how much he had hurt the younger boy.

Jimin wasn't even able to utter a single word and even breathing was beginning to get difficult, his throat was so tight that he couldn't even gulp anymore.

"J-Jimin," Yoongi had never cried in front of a person. Never in his life had he ever showed any emotions like pain, he never showed that he was hurting.

But he couldn't help but cry as he saw how Jimin looked at him.

All the hate in Jimin's eyes had vanished and got only replaced by pain.

Everyone could see that Jimin was completely shattered only by looking at his dry lips, pale cheeks and red eyes, all the color in his face or eyes completely disappeared. He almost looked lifeless, he just stood there and the only thing you could see was how tears dripped down his cheeks one by one.

"J-Jimin please let me-"

"No," Jimin cut him off and yet his words only came out as a whisper. He didn't have enough strength left to speak.

Guilt took over Yoongi's whole body as he heard how wreak Jimin was, he wasn't even worried about himself anymore, it didn't matter how hurt he was at the moment, the only thing that mattered was how Jimin felt. That was how selfless the boy had grown.

"Jimin please," Yoongi didn't even know what to say, he just wanted Jimin to say something. Something like 'you're a bastard', 'fuck you' or even a 'I hate you' was better than this silence. Yoongi felt like he had taken the whole life out of Jimin, as if he entirely broke him (which was pretty much the truth).

The guilt was eating him up and pain was already spread all across his body. It started from his chest and started thinly spreading itself from his chest to his other body parts like watercolor paint and soon his whole body started aching.

"No," Jimin breathed out once again before locking eyes with Yoongi.

And exactly in that moment where Jimin looked at Yoongi he saw that he'd lost him forever.

These loving eyes were now replaced by emptiness, his cheeks - that were usually tinted in a natural pink - were now pale, all the color had disappeared.

"Let me explain, please" his voice cracked at the 'please' and it came out shakier as expected, a hurt tone laced in his words, you could already sense how heartbroken and guilty Yoongi was by hearing him speak.

"No there's nothing to explain Yoongi," his words were barely audible and before Yoongi could even react, Jimin ran out of the studio.

He couldn't take it anymore, he just wanted to run away and cry over the fact that he'd fallen in love with a liar, with a person that didn't even exist.

D was only an invented character by Yoongi, D wasn't real.

Yoongi ran after Jimin as fast as possible, the cold wind hitting his face along with a few autumn leaves that were twirling around the air.

Jimin was running and running, he didn't even know in which direction he was running but he couldn't care less, he just wanted to get away.

Escape form reality, escape from all the thoughts that were eating him up, escaping from his feelings once again.

But unfortunately his legs gave in at one point, exhaustion hitting him hard.

And that's when Yoongi finally caught him up again. Jimin was now sitting on his knees, crying his whole heart out while Yoongi was just watching him, tears also dripping down his face.

He ran up to Jimin whom was trying to get up again and he eventually succeeded.

"Jimin.." Yoongi started. "Jimin i love you. I love you so much please just please," 'forgive me' Yoongi added in his head before he met a suddenly angry and cold pair of eyes that stabbed him like daggers.

"BUT I DONT LOVE YOU YOONGI, I LOVE D," Jimin suddenly shouted, his pain evident in his voice.

"BUT I AM D," Yoongi shouted back, his tears unstoppably running down his cheeks.

"YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE YOONGI! I LOVE D, THE GIRL THAT ALWAYS MADE MY DAYS, THE GIRL THAT WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME, THE GIRL THAT CHEERED ME UP, THE GIRL THAT MADE EVERY FUCKING SINGLE THING IN MY LIFE BETTER, THE GIRL THAT WAS MY PERSONAL ESCAPE FROM REALITY," Jimin let his whole anger out, screaming while his legs gave in and he fell onto his knees once again.

"BUT I AM THIS GIRL! I AM THE ONE WHO ALWAYS CHEERED YOU UP, WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, WHO GAVE YOU ADVICES, WHO MADE YOU SMILE, I WAS THE ONE! AND EVEN IF I'M A BOY I AM STILL THE SAME PERSON JIMIN BECAUSE I AM D," Yoongi screamed his lungs out while Jimin was just wiping his tears away and trying to get up once again.

His heart was arching so much and he felt like throwing up, he felt like a whole wall just crashed onto him, that wall being a visual representation of his world that had just crashed and fallen onto him.

"You're not. D doesn't exist Yoongi, I love someone who doesn't exist. D is not real, it's someone you invented. D has many qualities that you have, you're right. Your personalities are also the same but you're still not her and you'll never be her because a part of her is also my imagination, which you can't be." The hurt tone was back and lingered in Jimin's voice and he was also back to crying but he wansnt angry anymore, he couldn't be. He couldn't blame Yoongi for everything, a big part was also his fault. It was his fault for falling for D, it was his fault for falling someone that didn't even exist.

D was also a huge part of his imagination, he'd always imagined how 'she' would be in real life, he had imagined her face multiple times and somehow got addicted to the imagination of her.

"I don't love you Yoongi. I love D, I love someone that doesn't even exist." 

-- 

a huge thank you to my Bub @bangtangirl2005 for editing this ))): 

im so grateful and I really appreciate all your efforts )): <333 ily