💜Playful Mood - Kirishima

Start from the beginning

"She's doing amazing. She's learning her animals really well! I think the hands on learning technique is definitely working best for her."

You kissed Ichiko's cheek before your daughter giggles again and began to flex her fingers with her hands stretched out to Eijirou.

"Does my little princess want her daddy?" He gasped out with a bright smile. He took Ichiko out of your arms and very carefully brought her into his, still not fully trusting himself with his daughter in his arms, but you convinced him enough.

"Yeah, she's been asking for you ever since you had to leave,"

Eijirou pouted and looked at Ichiko softly. "I'm sorry, princess, but daddy's here now."

Your heart melted at your husband rubbing his nose against Ichiko's with a warm smile on his face. Ichiko even held onto one of his much bigger fingers with her tiny chubby fist. He began to pet her red hair with the softest of touches after she let go, and you could've sworn that time began to stand still. You were pulled out of it when Eijirou snapped his fingers in front of your face several times.

"Baby, you good?" He chuckled, letting Ichiko go so she can go play with the zebra toy again.

"Yeah I just....I love the sight of you playing and holding her. It's the sweetest thing."

Your eyes had a distant look in them, since you were picturing him with even more adorable babies of half your genes, half his.

Eijirou just smiled, since you had that kind of look in your eyes often, he could recognize what you were dreaming of.

"Puppy!"

Ichiko's happy voice brought you both out of daydreaming as she picked up the stuffed puppy, which instantly gave you an idea.

You placed your daughter in the middle of you and Eijirou, who were six feet apart. You had the puppy stuffed animal while he had the platypus stuffed animal.

"Okay, baby girl! Which one is the dog?" You asked, hoping she'd do the same thing so Eijirou can see her progress.

Ichiko sat down right where she was standing. She looked back and forth at you and Eijirou several times before cutely pouting and playing with her fingers. You and Eijirou looked confused at one another until she got up and walked over to Rocky, who was fast asleep since Ichiko went over to get the zebra stuffed animal.

You giggled and Eijirou smirked as he got our his phone. "Oh- this is definitely going on Snapchat,"

At his words, you tried not to laugh since Ichiko seemed so content just laying on Rocky.

While he was busy showing off Ichiko being adorable on Snapchat, you got an incoming FaceTime call from your mom, and you eagerly picked it up.

"Mom! Hi! How are you?" You greeted her with a smile, not yet showing Ichiko to her.

"Well, your dad and I just came back from grocery shopping and I wanted to call to see how my beautiful daughter and granddaughter are doing!"

Your smile only widens as you look up at Ichiko.

"She's beginning to memorize the different animals! She's doing so well, look!" You turned the camera around so she was able to see Ichiko laying on Rocky. "We told her to go to the dog, and she for sure went to the dog!"