Chapter 12

Bailee's POV: Demi asked me to marry her. I am so happy and I just can't believe I'm going to be marrying this wonderful girl. She is now truly all mine. We are on our way back to our hotel and I already know what's gonna happen. We get out of the car and we walk up to our room. The whole way there I can't help but to stare at Demi's ass. And her whole body for that matter. All mine. She opens the door and walks in and she turns around and is about to say something, but I kiss her and push her up against the wall. I move my mouth over to her ear. "I want to make love to you" I whisper in her ear. I bite her ear and start kissing her neck. She leans her head back and grabs the back of my head. I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist. I bring her over to the bed and lay her down gently.

Demi's POV: I was wiped out from tonight's show, but Bailee totally changed that. She lays me down on the bed and kisses me. Bailee takes my shirt and my pants off. I sit up and take her's off too. We are now both in our bra and panties. Bailee grabs my boobs and rubs them while kissing my neck. I hang my head back. She unhooks my bra and starts licking my nipple. I feel her gently bite it. "Mmm fuck baby." She starts kissing my stomach and makes her way down to my throbbing center. She blows on the outside of my panties and kisses them. She starts kissing my inner thigh and makes her way back down to my center. "Baby, please, do me now." Bailee obeys and she pulls my panties to the side. I feel her tongue lick my length and then she starts sucking on my clit. "Aw fuck Bailee yes!" I grab the back of her head and push her face into me. She stops sucking on my clit and goes down to my opening. She sticks her tongue in me and it feels so good. I can feel her deep inside of me, and her tongue moves in ways I've never felt it move before. She replaces her tongue with her fingers. Bailee pumps in and out and it feels so good. "Ugh fuck B-Bailee, yes, faster. Deeper. Fuck baby yes, harder!" Bailee picks up the pace and I can feel her fingers deep inside of me. She curls her fingers up and hits my g-spot. She pulls out and starts grinding her center on mine. The wetness creates sort of a suction feeling. I grab her ass tightly as she grinds on me harder and harder. I move my hand towards her entrance and shove two fingers in her. "Fuck Demi" Bailee says as she moans out in pleasure and hangs her head back. Her eyes are closed tightly and she rides on my fingers. I pull out and we continue to grind on each other. "Bailee, I'm... I'm gonna.... AH FUCK YES BAILEE FASTER, RIGHT THERE. DON'T STOP!!!" We both cum at the same time as we are rubbing our centers together. We scream out in pleasure. "Fuck Bailee, that was great." She lays her head on my chest. We are both drenched in sweat and our breathing is heavy. "Oh I'm not done yet baby" she says to me. Bailee proceeds to go down to my center and fingers me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Bailee!" She curls her fingers up once again, but this time she doesn't pull out. Bailee comes up to me and kisses me as she fingers me and I grab tightly onto her back. She goes back down and starts licking my clit, giving me double the pleasure. I feel my walls tighten and I hang my head back. I grab the back of her head and push her face into me as she moves her tongue all over my center. Then everything stops. "Bailee what the fuck why did you stop?" She doesn't answer me and instead she pulls out a strap on. She puts it on and I look at her like she's crazy. "Tell me if I hurt you, okay Demi?" I nod and she sticks the tip against my clit and rubs it up and down on my center teasing me. Then I feel her at my entrance and she slides it in. I moan and grab her back in pain. Bailee pulls out. "Do you want me to stop babe?" "No, keep going." I lean up so my mouth is right next to her ear. "And fuck me hard" I whisper into her ear. Bailee smirks and sticks the strap on in. She pounds into me. The headboard bangs against the wall to Bailee's movements. "Mmmh fuck h-harder." Bailee goes deeper and slams into me even more than she was before. My walls tighten. "Mm baby yes, don't stop, don't stop!" I scream at the top of my lungs and ride out my orgasm. Bailee lays down next to me and starts kissing me. "I love you baby girl" she says to me. "I love you too."