Chapter 2

Demi's POV: I head out of the bar, my new friend following me. We get into my car. "Oh, I'm Bailee by the way." "That's a nice name. It fits you well." I actually wanted to say that name was sexy as hell. She is beautiful. Her long brown hair and her green eyes are perfect. Everything is perfect about her.
"So, what would you like to do?" I ask Bailee. "I don't actually know, I've only ever been here once. How about you just take us wherever." "Alright, mini golf it is." We drive off and I head to the mini golf course about 10 minutes away. "So, do you live here or are you just visiting?" I ask her. "Oh, I'm just visiting. My mom is on a business trip in New Orleans so she had to have my dad come pick me up and bring me to his dump. I'm leaving in two days, on Sunday." I sit there sad to know that she'll be leaving so soon. "But don't worry Demi, we can keep in touch if you want." I look over at her and smile. "That would be great." We drive in silence for the next five minutes. As I'm driving I look over at her and notice a bruise on her arm. It's big and very black and blue. "How'd you get that bruise on your arm?" I ask her. She hesitates and says she hit it on a railing the other day. I don't know whether I believe her or not, but I go along with what she tells me and decide to keep a close eye on her. We get to the mini golf place and hop out of the car. For once there are actually no paparazzi following me. We walk over to the front counter and get two mini golf clubs and golf balls. I don't know why I didn't choose to go to a movie because I suck at mini golf.

Bailee's POV:
I suck at this, I'm going to make a big fool of myself. "You're up first" Demi says to me. I smile and go up to the starting point and place the ball on the ground. I try to concentrate, but knowing she is watching me makes me nervous. I swing and my ball goes flying through the air, hits a rock, and lands in the little river. I look back and I can see Demi trying not laugh. "Thank God I'm not the only one who is going to do a terrible job" she says. I laugh and say that she won't do as bad as I just did. And I couldn't have been more wrong. When she hit her ball it went faster than mine and bounced off the fake volcano and went flying over to the parking lot and hit her windshield and left a big crack. I couldn't help but to laugh. She turned around and looked at me and she also started laughing. We continued to the 18th hole and by the time we made it there we were in tears due to our laughing. We both sucked and we knew it. By then it was 5 and it was time for me to go home. We got back into Demi's car and she drove me back to my dad's place. "Thanks again for everything. I had a really great time." She looks at me and asks if I'm doing anything tomorrow. "Well, not anything that I can think of. But how will we meet up?" I ask her. She asks me for my phone and puts her number in it. "Text me tomorrow when you wake up and I'll come here and pick you up." I smile and thank her again and she drives off. I climb back up to my bedroom and climb through the window. I leave the room and walk out to the kitchen for some food. As I walk in there I see my dad standing there with his arms crossed. "Where the hell were you? You think you can sneak out like that without me noticing? Well think again bitch." He grabs me by the arms and gets in my face. "I told you if you disrespect me again the consequences would be far worse!" He slams me against the wall and I fall to the floor. He grabs my hair and stands me up. He smacks me across the face. Again and again and again. Then he sticks his hands up my shirt. I try to fight him off but he smacks me again making me weak and vulnerable. He proceeds to feel me up. He picks me up and brings me to his room and throws me on the bed. He closes the door behind him. I try to get up and get away from him but he pins me down. He rips my shirt off and puts his hands on my body. He licks my cheek and unhooks my bra. Next thing I know he has his hands in my pants. He rips off my jeans and underwear and unbuckles his belt and slides his pants down. Tears fall down my face as my father rapes me. This lasts for about 10 minutes until he finally stops. He gets off of me and leaves the room. Still in shock and pain, I slide to the floor and cry. I think about calling Demi to come pick me up and take me away from here, but I don't. I go into my room and lock the door. I clean myself and dare not leave this room. I lay on my bed and close my eyes and cry myself to sleep.