Chapter 13

Bailee's POV: I wake up and look over to see my future wife sleeping next to me. She looks so cute when her little hand is up near her face. I rub her arm. "Dems, it's time to wake up baby." She opens her eyes and smiles. "Good morning baby." She cuddles in next to me and I rub her head. There is a knock at the door. I get up and wrap the blanket around me. When I open the door I see Marissa standing there. "Sup guys, wanna go out and get breakfast or something?" I look at Demi and she looks pretty exhausted. "Uhm, I think we'll just order room service. Demi is really tired." "Oh yeah I'm sure. Sounded like it was pretty crazy in here last night." She smirks and laughs. I stand there wide eyed and not knowing what to say. "I think the whole hotel heard you two lovers last night. Me mostly considering the fact that I heard constant banging coming from the side of the wall that your bed is on, so I now know what it was." Again, she laughs and I just laugh with her. "Well, maybe you should get some earmuffs" says Demi jokingly. "Because earmuffs would definitely block out the sounds of you screaming Demi" says Marissa. They both laugh. "Well, alright, I'll see you guys later then!" Marissa leaves and Demi and I bust out laughing. "Good thing your mom and Maddie decided to go back home last night. That could have been bad." Demi laughs. "What do you wanna do today Demi?" She looked at me and laid back down. "All I want to do is cuddle with you and watch movies all day babe." I liked the sound of that. Eventually I ordered room service and we stayed in bed all day watching movies and cuddling. "Hey B?" "Yeah Dem?" "We have to start planning our wedding. Where it's gonna be and who's going to be there, the colors, the menu. We have to pick all of that out. And it sounds pretty stressful." I sighed knowing she was right. "Well, I know we should have it after your tour is done, but that won't be for awhile." We both sigh and lay in bed. "Let's just go to sleep, we can worry about that later baby, okay Demi?" "Okay B. I love you, goodnight."