Chapter 9

Demi's POV:
Damn, last night was crazy. Crazy good. The last thing I remember was screaming at the top of my lungs and grabbing the sheets. What a work out. I have the day off today and I'm thinking about taking Bailee somewhere nice. Maybe the private beach, or maybe the park. I still haven't made up my mind yet. I roll over and look at the love of my life. She is so cute when she sleeps. Her little snores are adorable. I rub my face on her cheek.

Bailee's POV: "Bailee. Wake up cutie pie." I open my eyes and see Demi's beautiful brown eyes staring at me. "Good morning beautiful" she says to me. "Good morning Dem." "So, I have the day off today, and I was gonna take you somewhere. Do you want to go to the private beach, or do you want to go to a park? Or anything else, it's up to you." "How about the private beach?" "Sounds like a plan!" Demi gets up out of bed, still naked. I smirk and she sees me checking her out. "Still hungry?" She raises her eyebrows at me and makes a 'I'm up for it if you are' face at me. I laugh and shake my head. "No Dems, I am not hungry right now." She pouts and stands there looking at me. "Demi, I would love to do something right now-" she cuts me off. "Then why don't we babe?" "Aha because according to you, you are taking me to the beach today and by the looks of the sky, I'm guessing we don't have long before it starts to rain. So, Demi, stop being your horny self and go get ready so we can go enjoy ourselves at the beach." "Woah there mom, right away." I laugh at her response and hop out of bed. I soon realize what going to the beach means. Wearing a bathing suit. Showing my scars. Crap. Why the hell did I say the beach? Stupid, stupid, stupid. Well, no turning back now. I grab a bathing suit, a light sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. I get dressed and go down to the kitchen to see Demi with a basket and a blanket. "Ready to go B?" "Yes I am." We walk out of her house and I go over to her car. "Oh babe, we're not driving. We're walking. It's about five minutes away from here." "Oh, okay." We start walking and as we make it a little further down the road I hear waves crashing and I can see the beach. Demi walks down a path to the beach and I follow. When we get there she lays the blanket out. She takes off her sun dress revealing her bikini. She looks so good in it too. I sit down on the blanket and proceed to look in the basket. "Babe, why don't you take your sweatshirt off? It's so nice out right now." "Uhmm..." "B, why don't you want to take it off?" "Because my gross scars are going to show.... That's why...." Demi frowns and comes over to me. She lifts my sweatshirt up and pulls it off of me. "Bailee, you are beautiful, scars and all. Your scars are like your battle wounds. They remind you how strong you are for overcoming what you have gone through. Don't be afraid to show them off. You are my warrior." A tear falls from my eye. "B, what's wrong??" "Oh nothing, it's just that, that is probably one of the best things I have ever heard." Demi smiles and grabs my hand. She leads me down to the water. I stick my foot in the water and the water is actually quite cold. "I dare you to jump into the water Demi." "Bailee, are you crazy? This water is freezing!!" "I know, that's why you are gonna jump in... Or...." "Or what?" Without answering her I charge her and push her into the ocean. "Or I'll push you in!" I say laughing. "Bailee!! Get your ass over here!" Demi gets up out of the water and starts chasing me down the beach. "Baileee, I'm gonna get you and you're gonna be sorry!" She finally catches up to me and grabs me by the arm and drags me into the water. "Holy fuck this water is freezing!!" "I told you it was freezing B!" We run out and Demi wraps a towel around us. After we dry off we go back to the blanket and I open the basket. I find some grapes and throw them at Demi. "What the hell was that?" "I don't know...." She smirks at me and gets up and grabs a handful of grapes and next thing I know we're having a food fight. In the midst of our food fight thunder cracks and we realize we have to go home. Demi grabs the basket and I grab the blanket and we run back up the road to her house.