Chapter 17: Last Chapter

Demi's POV:
Bailee and I have gotten the baby's room started. We decided to paint it dark brown to go with the pink. Her crib has a pink mattress and a brown and pink bumper pad, along with the stuffed animal we picked out for her. Designing the baby's room is so much fun! Earlier I tweeted "Bailee and I have a little itty bitty surprise for you coming soon... :P" and my Lovatics are going crazy trying to figure out what it is. I can't wait for them to see her. I'm gonna keep dropping little hints until I can finally post a picture of the three of us. We're going to be heading over to Africa soon, Bailee and I can barely wait! The baby is due in two weeks. We've been so excited, we already got the baby some toys and a ton of outfits. "Hey Demi, your fans are going crazy on Twitter. It's hysterical!" "I know, I love watching them freak out." "Hey babe, why don't you say we come up with names?" "That sounds like a good idea, what about Kennedy Laine?" "Aw Demi, that's adorable. I was also thinking of Veronica Sage, and call her 'Roni' for short." "Bailee that is the cutest thing ever." "You know what Demi, I think we should let your fans name her. You guys are one, big family so she would be like their little sister in a way. I think they should choose." "Bailee are you sure? I think it's a good idea, but we don't have to do it if you don't want to.." "Eh, you're probably right, I don't want to get them fighting because of choosing the baby's name." "Oh yeah, I never thought of that. But I know my Lovatics. They would all agree with each other. Like you said, we're all one, big family. We support one another. And don't forget, you're a part of this family too now." "Thanks Demi, that means a lot." "How about we name her when we see her? The first name that pops into your head is what we'll name her, okay?" "Okay, that sounds like a good idea Demi." I smile and pull out my phone. I tweet "Veronica." And then I tweet "Kennedy." Again, my Lovatics go crazy. It's funny watching them freak out. I see them retweet my tweet, asking me what the hell this means. And others are actually choosing one name over the other. Maybe we should let them name her. It would be special for them, after all, we ARE a family.

Bailee's POV:
I see Demi tweet more hints and watch her smile as she reads her fans' reactions. As I'm watching her my phone starts ringing. It's the adoption agency. "Hello?" "Hello, is this Bailee Lovato?" "Speaking." "Bailee, we've called to inform you and Demi that the baby was born early and you can head down to Africa anytime and take her home." I smile like crazy. "Really?? Thank you for calling, we'll be on our way ASAP!" I hang up the phone and start to jump up and down. "Demi, Demi, Demi!" I run over to her and hug her. "Demi, the baby was born early, we can go get her now!" Demi starts smiling like crazy. "Oh my gosh, Bailee, we're gonna be parents!!" We both jump up and down and smile like crazy. "I have to go call my mom Bailee. We can start packing after!" Demi runs off and calls her mom. I can't believe it. We're going to be bringing home a little bundle of joy in a few days. I can't wait. Demi comes back into the room and starts packing. She puts her clothes in and clothes for the baby. I see her tweet "Pink, pink, and more pink! Yoga pants, or pink clothes...? The world may never know...." I laugh at the hints she is dropping. It's late now and we head to bed and I see Demi tweet one last hint. "Going to Africa tomorrow... What for? :P" She is such a tease. "Bailee, I can't wait! This is so exciting. Just think, in a little while, we'll be holding her in our arms." "I know Demi, it almost feels like a dream." And with that we say goodnight to each other. I roll over and lay on my side. I can't believe it. Pretty soon, I'll be holding our precious baby girl.