Chapter 6

Demi's POV:
I honestly don't know why I'm here this early. It's four in the morning and I doubt anyone is going to be awake. I decide to sit in my car and wait and see if he tries to leave with Bailee. A little while passes and I decide to get out and get some fresh air. I get out of my car and lay on the hood of it. That's when I hear a blood curdling scream come from inside the house. I instantly jump up and run to the house. My heart is racing. "Bailee?! Bailee?!!" The door is locked. I try running into it, but it doesn't budge. I notice the window and find a rock. I throw the rock at the window and it breaks and I climb through, being careful not to hit any glass. I hear something fall to the ground and I peak around the corner and see a sight that stops my heart. There on the floor Bailee was bleeding profusely and standing next to her was her father, a broken beer bottle in hand, stabbing her to death. I don't hesitate and I charge him. I knock him over and hit him with something and knock him out. I grab Bailee and bring her to my car. I put her in the back seat and hop in the front and drive as fast as I can to the hospital. As soon as I get there I grab her from the back seat and carry her into the hospital. "Help! I need help she's dying! Somebody! Help!" a group of nurses come over and get her on a gurney. One nurse holds me back as I watch them take her away.

•••
*3 hours later*

I've been sitting in the waiting room not knowing if she has made it or not and I feel sick to my stomach because I'm so scared. A little while earlier the police came over to me and asked me what happened. I told them everything. "Miss?" I look up and realize a nurse was talking to me. "Sorry, I'm just really tired, how is Bailee? Is she okay?" She looks at me and says "Bailee is doing great. She has a lot of scratches and bruises on her, and she is going to be very sore for the next week or so, but she is doing great. Would you like to see her?" I'm so relieved to hear that she is doing great and I get up and follow the nurse to Bailee's room. She seems as if she is daydreaming and she looks really upset. But as soon as she sees me in the room she instantly smiles. "Demi!" I go over to her and hug her and give her a little peck on her cheek. She blushes and looks down while smiling. "Hey babe, how are you feeling? "Okay I guess, I'm really sore. And really anxious I guess." I look at her with sad eyes and try to hide the fact that I feel so bad for what she has been through these past few days. "Demi, what am I supposed to do now?" I hesitate, not knowing what's going to happen either, but then an idea pops into my head. "Well, I was thinking that you could come live with me. And maybe go on my world tour with me. If that's okay with you." She smiles really big and hugs me. "Yes, yes, yes oh my gosh yes! I would love to stay with you! Are you sure that's okay though Dem?" "Of course! I get pretty lonely, having a house to myself and all." I wink at her and she laughs. "I love your hair by the way" I recently dyed my the tips of my hair purple. "Oh thanks." I spend the whole day in her room with her and I barely notice what time it is until the nurse comes in and asks me if I want to stay the night. I say yes and she brings in a little cot for me. She gives Bailee her pain pills and leaves for the night. "Demi, I'm cold. Come cuddle with me." I immediately get up and get into bed with her, being careful not to hit her side. "I love you Dem." She snuggles her head into me and I can't help but smile. "I love you too baby girl." She turns her head towards me and I stare into her eyes. Next thing I know our lips are pressed against each other's. She puts her hand on my face and brushes my hair behind my ear. She licks my lips wanting permission to enter, but I decline. "Baby, you need some rest. As much as I really want to keep going, you need to get some sleep. We can continue this some other time." I wink at her and she smirks. "Goodnight Demi." "Goodnight my love."

A/N

Hey guys, sorry this is such a short update. I've got a lot going on so I may or may not be able to update for a little while, but I will try my best to do so! Thanks guys!!!