The End

3RD PERSON POV

A few months passed since (Y/n) found out she was carrying Dark Link's child and right now, she was in labour. Kaito was holding onto (Y/n)'s hand as she gave birth while Dark Link was on his way back from the Peace Treaty at Hyrule Castle.

"Aaahhh!  *groans*"

"That's it (Y/n), keep pushing."

Vaati said to her while he and Serina help her deliver the baby. 

"*Pant, pant* Alice was right!"

"What did the Queen of the Shadow Realm tell you?"

Serina asked (Y/n) with the towels in her arms. Kaito looked at her and he said to her while moving damp hair from (Y/n)'s face.

"She said it was like pooing a melon."

"A baby's better than a melon, push (Y/n)!"

Vaati said to (Y/n) while he kept checking for the baby's head.

"Ahh!! I am pushing!!"

(Y/n) shouted as she pushed as hard she could. (Y/n) panted a few times and she said to Kaito.

"I can't do this! where's Dark Link?!"

"He'll be here soon, you're doing really well, just keep breathing and stay calm."

"Calm?! I am splitting in two here!! don't tell me to stay bloody calm!! ahh!!"

(Y/n) screamed in pain again and then Serina said to Kaito.

"You better watch what you say Kaito, she's not in a mood for jokes right now."

"I'm trying to keep her relaxed here."

Kaito said in a nervous tone and then Dark Link finally showed up along with his parents.

"(Y/n)! I'm so sorry I took so long!"

(Y/n) smiled in relief as Dark Link held her hand and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I am so glad you're here! ahh!! it hurts so much!"

Zagan glanced under (Y/n)'s skirt and his eyes widen.

"Oh my god, is that head?!"

"No! it's a coconut! what the hell do you think is popping out of me huh?!"

Zagan flinched in fear and then (Y/n) groaned in pain again.

"I'm sorry, it really hurts..."

"That's OK, you're far less abusive than Alice was when she was giving birth to Dark Link."

Alice glared at Zagan and he smiled innocently at her. Vaati then said to (Y/n).

"That's it! come on (Y/n)! one more big push and you've done it!"

(Y/n) nodded her head and then she pushed as hard as she could and then, a baby started crying loudly. (Y/n) rested her head against Dark Link's shoulder while she panted in exhaustion. Vaati held the newborn in his arms with a towel wrapped around it and he then said to the baby.

"Welcome to the world, miss (L/n)."

(Y/n) and Dark Link smiled at this and then Vaati gives the new baby girl to (Y/n). She held her new daughter in her arms while crying in happiness. Dark Link smiled at his daughter and he kissed (Y/n) cheek.

"She's beautiful, hello sweetie, I'm your daddy."

The baby opened her eyes, revealing her red eyes to her parents. Dark Link gently stroked the top of his daughter's head and then Alice started crying.