Heading To Altea

READER'S POV

Once I got Diablo ready, Dark Link came back and he then said to me.

"I just spotted Ganon and his soldiers, they still haven't caught onto us yet but, it'll only be a matter of time before he finds the barrier and destroys it."

"It doesn't matter anyway."

Kaito said as he came towards us and he then said to us.

"The barrier is made from pure light magic, even Ganon's dark magic and Fierce Deity's magic can't destroy it, so we've got nothing to worry about except for his hounds since they'll catch onto our scents once we leave this place."

I nodded my head and I got on Diablo's back. Dark Link also got on Diablo's back and then I asked Kaito.

"Kaito, what about you?"

"Don't worry, I've got my mount, *whistles*"

Kaito whistled his horse which was a dapple grey Arabian horse, he came over to Kaito and he then knelt down on his knees. Kaito got onto his back and then his horse stood up properly. Dark Link smirked at Kaito after he watched his horse help him onto his back.

"Impressive, I'm guessing you two have a strong bond?"

"We sure have, his name Midnight and he's been my best friend since I came to this world, poor guy got separated from his herd and then we became best buddies straight away and he's also fast as well."

I smirked at Kaito and I said to him.

"Oh really? well, I hate to break it to you but this horse is called Diablo and he's also my best friend and he's fast as well."

"Oy, don't even think about starting a race now isn't the time for that, anyway, we better get going but can't go through the way we came since Ganon and his soldiers are there."

Dark Link said to me and sweat dropped a little. Kaito smiled at us and he then said to us.

"Nothing to worry about, there's another way out of here, it's an underground exit that leads out of the forest and back into Hyrule field."

"All right, but, let's hope these two are fast as lighting because we can't risk on getting caught."

I said as I patted Diablo's neck and he snorted in response. We then headed to the exit and then Kaito said to us.

"Once we go through this exit, we will be leaving the barrier and that means Ganon's hounds will catch onto our scent and then the chase will begin."

I nodded my head and then Kaito and I held onto our reins and then we kicked onto our horse's sides and then they neighed and galloped through the exit.

3RD PERSON POV

Ganon's hounds were sniffing the ground where Dark Link and (Y/n) disappeared until they caught their scent. The hounds started barking and then they ran off. Ganon smirked and then he said to his soldiers.

"Looks like they finally found their scent let's go! but keep the girl alive!"

Fierce Deity Link nodded his head and then he and the other soldiers followed after them. (Y/n), Dark Link and Kaito managed to leave the forest in time and then Diablo and Midnight started to panic a little. Kaito noticed this and he then spoke up.

"Looks like Diablo and Midnight can sense Ganon's soldiers nearby, we better hurry, Dark Link do you know the way to Altea?"

Dark Link nodded his head and then he pointed in the direction where Altea is.

"If we follow that pathway that should lead us to Altea's borders, but we better hurry."

(Y/n) nodded her head and then Diablo and Midnight began to pick up the pace. Suddenly, an arrow appeared out of nowhere and the arrow grazed (Y/n)'s side. (Y/n) leaned forward in pain and then Dark Link was shocked at this.

"(Y/n)! are you all right?!"

"I'm fine! it's just a scratch!"

(Y/n) said as she rubbed her side and then she ignored the pain as she held onto the reins. Kaito looked over his shoulders and then he saw Ganon and his soldiers.

"Crap! here they come!!"

Diablo and Midnight looked at each other and then they picked up the pace.

READER'S POV

Diablo ran as fast as he could and I then looked to the side and we saw Bulbins and their King riding on their Bullos and I also saw Fierce Deity Link riding on his shire horse and it was wearing armour.

"There's the girl but remember Ganon's orders! don't hurt her but kill the other two!"

Dark Link frowned at Fierce Deity Link and then he asked me.

"(Y/n), I'm gonna have to borrow your bow and arrows."

"Be my guest."

I said as I gave Dark Link my bow and then he took a few of my arrows and he starts to fire them at the enemies. Kaito looked straight ahead and he then shouted.

"We're getting close to Altea's borders but, what are we gonna do about those guys?"

"Leave that to me!"

I shouted with a smirk and I then mumbled a spell in a dragon language and I threw a ball of light into the ground causing an earthquake to block the soldiers. Fierce Deity Link glared at me and he then shouted.

"You can run but you can't escape Ganon's clutches forever! sooner or later you'll get caught!"

I ignored Fierce Deity Link's comment and we continued onwards to Altea where we could be safe and away from Ganon.

3RD PERSON POV

Ganon headed towards Fierce Deity Link and he frowned at him.

"You idiot! you let her escape!"

"My apologise Lord Ganon but we can still catch her yet, trust me."

"I hope so because if you don't, you're as good as dead."

Back with the others, (Y/n) was starting to get light headed and her vision was getting blurry. (Y/n) rubbed her eyes and Dark Link noticed this.

"(Y/n), are you OK? you don't look so good."

"I'm OK...just a little tired."

(Y/n) said as she shook her head to keep herself awake while unaware that the arrow that had grazed her side had poison on it. Midnight and Diablo came to a halt once they reached the edge of Altea's borders.

READER'S POV

I looked straight ahead through my blurry vision and I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I wasn't dozing off. I spotted a castle in the distance and a town along with it.

"That's Marth's Kingdom if we hurry now we might make it before sunrise."

"Sounds like a plan to me, who knows when Ganon might attack us again, come on Midnight!"

Kaito kicked Midnight's side and then they cantered off. Dark Link noticed that I wasn't looking good and he then said to me.

"I'll take it from here you get some rest."

"All right thanks, Dark Link."

I said as I snuggled in Dark Link's chest and then he held me close as he took the reins. Dark Link kicked Diablo's side and then he galloped to catch up with Kaito and Midnight. I looked at my side where I had got injured and I noticed that something was wrong with my wound because I can feel it burning a little.

TO BE CONTINUED...