The Tamers' Temple

READER'S POV

Diablo galloped through the forest as he followed Vaati's gargoyle. Diablo jumped over a log and I placed my hand on his neck and I started to communicate with him.

"Diablo, do you think the others will be all right?!"

"Don't worry, those three are strong and they were Ganon's allies, what could happen?"

"Don't say that! you'll jinx it!"

"Sorry, just hang on tight and let me do my job."

"All right, I trust you Diablo."

I said as I held onto the reins and then Diablo continued to gallop as fast as he could.

MEANWHILE...

3RD PERSON POV

Back at the castle, Ganondorf had returned and he was at the castle. Dark Link, Ghirahim and Vaati glared at Ganon as he got off his horse and he walked towards them.

"What's with the looks on your faces? you should be happy to see me unless there's a reason why you're not all jumping for joy to see me, could it be that you guys have gone soft? *chuckles*"

"You're not welcomed here, Ganon."

Dark Link said with a frown on his face. Ganon chuckled again and he then said to him.

"What a surprise, I've been gone for a long time and this is what happened? the wind mage Vaati, the shadow of the Hero, Dark Link and the weapon of the great Demise, Ghirahim have become so soft because of that girl."

The three of them continued to glare at Ganondorf and then Dark Link spoke up.

"Girl? you mean Zelda?"

"No, I'm talking about the one who came here weeks ago and she's softened your hearts and I know that she's not from this world."

The boys knew that Ganon might have been watching him but they had no idea that he knows about (Y/n). Ganon smirked at their surprised looks and then he said to them.

"You didn't think I'm not that stupid enough not to leave you guys in the dark while I've been gone, I knew that something was going on so I sent some of my spies to keep an eye on you but who would have thought a girl from another world would come along and soften your hearts and I don't suppose you'll tell me where she is now?"

"Never! we won't tell you where she is!"

Dark Link shouted angrily making Ganon glare at him.

"So be it..."

The sky darkened and then several shadow beasts appeared and then Vaati spoke up.

"Crap! maybe we shouldn't have made him mad!"

Ganon laughed evilly and then he said to them.

"You three won't tell me where she is but I will find her and when I do, she will tell me about her world no matter what!"

"NO!!"

Dark Link shouted as Ganon rode off into the forest. Vaati looked at Dark Link and he said to him.

"Dark Link, go and find (Y/n)! we'll handle this mess and I think it's best you went on four paws!"

Dark Link nodded his head with a smirk and then he ran past the shadow beasts as the shadow mark began to spread over his face and then he transformed into his werewolf form.

Back to (Y/n), the gargoyle started to fade away. Diablo came to a halt and then she asked him.

"What's going on?! why are you fading away?!"