This Place Is Like Paradise

3RD PERSON POV

Back in the shadow realm, Fierce Deity Link was sharpening his sword and then Ganon came in and he then spoke up.

"Looks like you were right, Dark Link has got his powers under control and what a surprise to learn that she can understand him when he's in his werewolf form."

"What are you trying to say, my lord?"

"I'm saying that she's one of those Tamers who supposed to be extinct a long time ago, how she got that power is mysterious."

Ganon looked at Fierce Deity Link and he then asked him.

"Go and find some information about the Tamers and find out how she got those powers."

"As you wish my lord."

Fierce Deity Link said as he sheathed his sword and then he left. Ganon smirked and he then mumbled.

"*Chuckles* they think they can hide her but they're wrong, I will find that girl and when I do, I'll use her power against those friends of her."

Ganon chuckled evilly when he mumbled this and then he looked out of the window with an evil smirk on his face.

MEANWHILE...

READER'S POV

I was in the Healer's tent with Dark Link and I was reading a book that Sophia got me and Dark Link was trying to get some rest. The healer checked Dark Link's injury and he then said to me.

"Dark Link's wound is doing all right, but he still needs a few more days of rest."

"Really? is getting injured by a deity sword that bad?"

"Yep, and if you're struck down by a sword like Fierce Deity Link's blade, it'll take a few days or maybe longer depending on how bad the injury is."

I was surprised by this and then Dark Link flinched in pain.

"Ow! hey easy with the bandages!"

"Stop squirming Dark Link, I know it hurts but, just keep still."

I tried to hold back my laughs when Dark Link reacted like that. Dark Link glared at me and then Sophia came into the tent and she then spoke up.

"I see that you're still with Dark Link."

"I tried leaving a few times before but, every time I tried to leave his grip on me gets tighter."

Dark Link wrapped his arms around me from behind and he then spoke up.

"That's because I don't want you to leave my side."

Sophia shook her head at him and she then said to him.

"Look, stop worrying about her and worry about your health, it's like what White Fang said, we'll look after her while you're resting up."

Sophia came over to me and she pulled me away from Dark Link's grip. Dark Link pouted at Sophia and I then said to her.

"Phew, thanks, Sophia."

"No problem, come on, I've got so much to show you."

I waved bye to Dark Link and then we left the tent.

DARK LINK'S POV

I frowned slightly after (Y/n) and Sophia left. I laid back down on the bed and I placed my hands behind my head.

"Man, this sucks big time."

I mumbled angrily and then the healer said to me.

"Stop being so grumpy Dark Link, you'll be fine once you get some rest, besides, your injury isn't that bad as it was before you came to us, for now, rest up OK? your girlfriend won't get into trouble if Lady Sophia and Lord White Fang are around."