The Time To Strike The King Of Evil Has Finally Come

READER'S POV

After spending time with Fierce Deity and putting a smile on my face, I felt better than I did before since I've been in the shadow realm. I know things are still rough and Ganondorf is still using me as a tool but, I have to do whatever it takes to get my freedom back and be with the one I love.

Right now, I wrote a letter to Selena and I also managed to copy the map of the castle and where the guards were patrolling as well including their night shifts. Once I finished with the letter and the map, I used a spell on them to make them smaller since I was using a crow to deliver it to her.

"Here you go, be sure to get this to Selena and Lady Pricilla and try and be careful while you're at it."

"I will, Miss (Y/n)."

The crow said to me before taking the letter in his mouth and then he flew out of my window. I closed my window and I thought to myself.

'I hope this plan works besides, I've stuck around here long enough.'

Just then, I heard a howling sound from the distance and I was surprised by this and I then smiled a little.

'Every time I heard a wolf howling it always reminds me of Dark Link and the village of Werewolves, I hope I can see them again after this mess is over.'

I thought to myself after hearing that howling sound from a distance. I left my room and as usual Fierce Deity was watching me like a hawk. After got to the stables, I said to Fierce Deity.

"Do you think it's possible for me to take Diablo out for a ride?"

"Probably not."

"Unless you're with me, let's not forget Ganon did give you orders to watch me like a hawk or better yet, you could always go behind his back like yesterday."

Fierce Deity glared at me and he said to me.

"No way! yesterday was a one-off and you told me that you would say a word about it!"

"OK, OK, calm down, I was teasing you, you really need to get a sense of humour, am I right Diablo?"

Diablo neighed and nodded his head before I gave him some sugar cubes. Arion noticed this and he nudged his head at my arm and I giggled a little.

"OK, OK, here you go."

"I'm beginning to think Arion has a small crush on you."

I giggled a little when he said this. While I patted Arion's head, I thought to myself.

'From before, Fierce Deity was always serious and mean but, after getting to know him and spending little time with him, he's changed in a way, maybe it's because he told me how he was feeling.'

"What's with the look on your face?"

"Huh? oh, I was thinking about yesterday, thanks again, Fierce Deity."

Fierce Deity looked away from me with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Whatever, it's not like I was worried about you."

"I didn't expect you to, but, don't worry about our little conversation yesterday, I'll keep my mouth zipped."

I said with a wink. Fierce Deity scratched the back of his head while trying to look away from me. 

"Hehe, you're such tsundere, you know that?"

"A what?"

"Tsundere, back where I come from, it means someone is violent and defensive at first but, they're friendly and affectionate later on."