Meeting Marth and Ike

READER'S POV

I was still feeling a bit weak by the time we got to Altea. Once we got to the town, we were lucky that there weren't many people in town yet because if there were, that would have meant bad news since Dark Link was known back in Hyrule. Dark Link looked around making sure that none of the guards was around. Kaito noticed this and he asked him.

"Dark Link, stop looking so nervous like that."

"I can't help it, I don't have a disguise and I'm a little worried about some of the soldiers sneaking up on me."

Diablo snorted at this while I placed my hand on Dark Link's hand.

"It's going to be all right Dark Link, I know Link and Zelda are at the castle as we speak they won't let anything happen to you."

I smiled at him when I said this and then Kaito spoke up.

"Once we get to the castle, we better get Vaati to check out (Y/n)'s injury, I'm starting to get worried, her face is getting paler by the minute."

"Yeah I know, come on Diablo."

Dark Link gently squeezed Diablo's side and then he trotted on with Midnight and Kaito following us.

DARK LINK'S POV

 We managed to get to the castle, however, once we got there, some of Marth's soldiers had us surrounded and they pointed their swords and spears at us. Ike, one of Marth's closest friends and bodyguard, came over to us and he said to us.

"Dark Link, what brings you here to the Kingdom of Altea? are you here to cause trouble like you did last time?"

"No! I'm not, believe it or not, I've changed."

I said as I got off Diablo's back and Ike frowned at me.

"Changed? you? like I believe your crap! give me one good reason why I should trust you?!"

Kaito got off Midnight's back and he shouted.

"Please, we mean you no harm, we're just here to speak with Prince Marth, is the Princess of Hyrule, Link and two of Dark Link's friends are here?"

"They are, as a matter of fact, however, Dark Link's friends are being held in prison for the time being because we still don't trust them nor him for that matter."

I frowned at Ike and I said to him.

"Ike, you've got to believe me, I'm not here to cause trouble but you really need to know that Ganon is back and he tried to come after us."

Ike was a bit surprised at first and then Kaito spoke up.

"He's telling the truth, we were in the dark woods until Ganon showed up we had no choice but to come here."

Ike still didn't look as if he believed us until (Y/n) spoke up in a weak tone.

"Dark Link and my brother are telling the truth...I've been staying with Dark Link for a while when I had nowhere else to go...he really has changed when I came along..."

I looked at (Y/n) and I noticed that she held onto the saddle horn to keep herself from falling and she looked as if she was about to pass out at any moment.

"(Y/n), are you all right?"

"I...I don't know..."

Suddenly, (Y/n) slid off the saddle and I managed to catch her time. The soldiers and Ike were shocked when they saw this and I placed (Y/n) on the ground as I held her in my arms. She had her eyes closed and I tried to wake her up.