Meeting White Fang

READER'S POV

I was having a peaceful sleep in that furry bed until I heard a sniffing sound and I then opened my eyes and I saw a black wolf and he was wearing a feather on his collar. I wasn't afraid when I saw him and he then sat down and wagged his tail happily when he saw me. I giggled at him as I sat up and then he rested his head on my lap and I patted his head.

"Hey boy, where did you come from?"

The black wolf wagged his tail happily and then Sophia came in. She smiled at me and she looked at the grey wolf.

"I see that you've met my familiar, Raven."

"Raven?"

"Yeah, I call him that because of his black fur."

Raven nodded his head and I then said to him.

"It's nice to meet you, Raven."

Sophia smiled at me when she saw me scratching his head. Sophia then said to me.

"I sent Raven in here to wake you up so that I can help you get changed."

I was confused at this and then Sophia explained to me.

"I know you're gonna tell me that you're comfortable wearing your huntress outfit but, you're in our village and our people won't trust you if they saw you since they'll think you're an enemy."

"Oh, I see."

I mumbled and then Sophia shooed Raven out of the tent before she showed me the dress that I'm going to wear. I looked at it and then Sophia said to me.

"This is one of my old dresses and I think it'll look better on you."

"Thanks, I think."

"Stop looking so nervous, I'm not going to bite you."

I giggled a little when she said this and then I stood up from the bed. Sophia puts down the dress on the bed and then she was about to untie the string on my shirt making me move away from her.

"Hey! whoa! whoa! what are you doing?!"

"Oops, sorry, before I became a werewolf, I used to be Princess Zelda's servant when she was little so it's a bit of an old habit."

"I see, sorry if I freaked out just now."

"It's all right, now then, let's get you changed, I don't want to keep my husband waiting."

Sophia said before she unties the string on my top and she helps me take it off. Luckily I was wearing an undershirt so I didn't have to worry about any of the boys coming in at the wrong time. As Sophia ties the skirt at the back, I stayed silent while I fidgeted with my necklace. Sophia noticed this and she then said to me.

"Hey, I know it's weird being in an unknown territory, but, once you meet my husband, you'll settle in all right."

"I know that but...I'm just a little worried how the other werewolves are going to react when they see a human wandering around in the village."

Sophia tightens the string around my waist making me gasp a little. Sophia giggled and she said to me.

"Sorry about that, anyway, just ignore them, besides, you're not so bad for a human but that's probably because I was a human once before and I can clearly tell that you have no motivation to hunt or kill us."

I smiled at Sophia as she wraps a (F/c) sash around my waist. Sophia then ties it so that the rest of the fabric was hanging loosely on my side. Sophia then checked my collar making sure it wasn't loose. Sophia looked satisfied and then she helps me put on furry boots. Once she was done, Sophia stood back and she smiled at me.