Wedding Day

A/n just pretend you're the one who's kissing Dark Link in the picture above. I should also point out there will be a lemon later in this book, so if some of u don't want to read it, that's fine, anyway on with the story.

READER'S POV

Today is finally the day of mines and Dark Link's wedding, I was excited and nervous at the same time as the maid styled my hair while Serina and Zelda were getting ready. Zelda looked at me with a smile and she said to me.

"So how are you feeling, (Y/n)? ready to become Dark Link's wife?"

"I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time, is that normal?"

"I...suppose? I'm not entirely sure, I'm not the one who's getting married."

Zelda said with a smile on her face. Just then, there was a knock on the door and it was Alice.

"Hello, ladies, so, how's the bride doing?"

"She's fine except she's got butterflies in her stomach."

"Ah, the old bridal jitters, I know exactly how you feel."

I looked at Alice and I asked her.

"Alice, were you this nervous when you were getting married to Zagan?"

"I was a bit, but at the same time, I was excited because this was something that I wanted after he proposed and I love him with all my heart, wouldn't you feel the same about Dark Link?"

"Of course I do!"

"Good, now stop looking nervous, everything in the gardens is ready to go and I've just seen Dark Link, he looks handsome and everyone is just waiting for you to show."

"Good and also, can you say thanks to Zagan for giving me away? it means a lot to me."

"Of course, anything for my daughter-in-law."

I then remembered something and I asked Alice.

"That reminds me, have Whitefang and Shadowfang shown up yet?"

"They have along with their families and friends, I'm surprised you and Dark Link wanted to invite those werewolves."

"Those guys are our friends and they helped us with the whole Ganondorf incident."

"Well, I guess that's true, anyway, I better go and check up on my son and hopefully he won't get any nerves as you do."

Alice said before she left the room. I smiled a little and then Zelda said to me.

"Well, aren't you the lucky one, Alice looks like the perfect replacement for a mother."

"She sure does, I'm honoured to have her as my Mother-in-law."

"Good to know."

Zelda said with a smile. The maid curls my hair and that wasn't tied back and then she applies makeup on my face. Once she was done with that, she puts on the veil and the tiara that Serina gave me. I stood up from the seat and then Serina and Zelda smiled at my look.

"Wow! (Y/n), you look so beautiful!"

I looked at myself in the mirror and they were right, I do look beautiful in my wedding dress.

"You're right, I still can't believe this happening to me."

"In a good way?"

"Yeah."

I said with a smile and then Serina gives me the bouquet of roses to me.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."