Chapter 45: Life As A Sidekick, Not So Great Introductions

Start from the beginning

"Hey, hey, there he is! The third year, Riku!" One girl said in excitement.

"Riku's so perfect. Ahh!" Another girl squealed.

Suddenly, a girl ran up to him and held a notepad and pen out as he stared at her with confusion.

"H-H-Hello, Riku-senpai! M-M-M-M-My name is A-A-Akari Masamune! I-I'm a first year!" She stuttered.

"Nice to meet you. What is it you needed?" He asked as she squeaked and held up the notepad with shaky hands.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-" She kept stuttering and shaking as he looked at her in confusion before she shot her head up at him with a desperate look.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE SIGN MY NOTEBOOK!?!?!?!??!" She asked loudly as she held up the notepad and bowed her head.

"....Sure." He said plainly as he signed the notepad and walked away.

"RIKU-SENPAI~!!!!" The girl squealed out in bliss as she collapsed there with a blush covering her face and her body quivering.

He walked inside and roamed the halls a bit before heading to his locker to grab somethings that he needed. Just then, he heard footsteps stop next to him as a hand was placed on the locker next to his.

"How are your work studies coming along, Riku-san?" Your father heard as he smiled and turned to see a younger, healthier All Might.

"Toshinori! You're back from your agency!" He exclaimed as the two laughed and shared a quick manly hug. "How've you been?" He asked as Toshinori smiled.

"It's been a lot of hard work. My master's been working me to the bone. Enough about me though, I wanna learn about what's been going on with you and things back here." He said as he looked and saw two more girls staring at Riku and whispering. "When are you gonna find yourself a girlfriend, Riku? You've got so many girls staring at you, I'm a bit jealous." Toshinori said as Riku closed his locker and the two began to walk to class.

"I don't know, I'm not really looking for anything like that. I just wanna get even stronger and climb higher up the ranks of being a hero-in-training." He explained.

Just as they were turning a corner, Riku bumped into someone and the two of them fell on top of each other. Riku rubbed his head with his left hand before staring down and gasping a bit at the sight of the person he bumped into. A girl of average height and slender build. She had a lighter-pale skin complexion, onyx eyes, and shaggy black hair reaching her shoulders.

He was captivated by the sight of her as she groaned and opened her eyes to see him.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked her.

Suddenly she yelped and looked down as a dark red hue covered her face. He followed her gaze and grew a shocked face as he saw his other hand was placed firmly on her breast.

"W-W-Wait a second! This isn't what you think!" He pleaded.

"P-P-P-PERVERT!" The girl screamed as a beam of energy blew back Riku.

He was thrown back a few feet and landed on his rear as he groaned and sat up. He saw her glaring at him while covering her chest as she got up and ran away.

"W-Wait! I'm sorry!" He yelled but she didn't stop. "Damn it..." He muttered lowly as he thought she hates him now.

"Well, talk about unfortunate events?" Toshinori said as Riku gave him an annoyed look. "Too soon?" He asked as Riku got back up.

"Great, she thinks I'm a lech." He groaned as the two of them walked on.

"Well, maybe if you find her, you can apologize to her if she lets you." He said as your father sighed.