Chapter 45: Life As A Sidekick, Not So Great Introductions

Start from the beginning

They looked up and they saw two more girls jump into the air as a barrage of rocks and debris suddenly came flying towards the villains.

"Knock out!" The girls yelled as they came into view to reveal Uravity and Froppy. "METEOR FAFROTSKIES!" They yelled as the barrage of debris came crashing down on top of the villains and stunned them.

"Now, 21-san!" Uraraka yelled as your dad suddenly shot his head left and saw 21 jump into the air with a red energy ball around her index finger.

"PHOTON WAVE!" 21 yelled as she swiped her index finger across the street and a chain explosion knocked out the villains.

"That's my girl!" Your dad yelled before he and the officer noticed the chain explosion still coming right for them. "That's my girl..." He said with an awkward smile.

"GYAAAAAA!" Both your dad and the cop screamed in a high pitch tone from being sent flying into the air.

"I'M SORRY!!!!!" 21 yelled as they landed and twitched on the floor.

After arresting the villains, 21 helped your father dust himself off as Uraraka and Froppy went back with Hado to meet with their supervisor, Pro Hero, Ryukyu.

"I just wanted some ramen..." Your dad complained as 21 wiped dirt off his face.

"I said I was sorry! I'll treat you to ramen! Okay!?" She said as the guilt picked at her.

"Thank you!" Your dad laughed as he ruffled her hair and she rolled her eyes.

21 texted the other girls and told them that she'd take your father out to walk off the pain. They responded saying that it was okay and your father and 21 walked down the streets of downtown. After finding a decent ramen shop to rest and refuel themselves with food in, they placed their orders and waited patiently as 21 brought up an interesting question.

"Hey, Papa. What was it like when you were a sidekick?" She asked as he glanced at her with a puzzled look.

"As a sidekick? Hmmm, well it was definitely an experience that I'll remember for the rest of my life." He said as their bowls or ramen were placed in front of them and they both clapped their hands together and bowed towards their bowls.

"Itadakimasu." They said in unison as they both slurped their noodles and swallowed with bliss covering their faces. "So good~" They both thought.

"Anyways, life as a sidekick for me was eventful. It had its ups and downs, more downs than anything, but there was something that did happen that changed my life forever." He said while smiling and staring at his noodles.

"What was it?" 21 asked.

"I met her...The one and only love of my life...Ai..." He said as 21 stopped eating and stared at him.

"I-I almost forgot. I never really learned anything about Onii-chan's Mom...What was she like?" She asked.

"You got time to listen to your old man mumble?" He asked as she turned off her phone and put it face down as she stared at him with a cute smile and made him laugh. "All right, well of course since me and Ai were both in U.A., it started from there..." He said while reminiscing.

Flashback, U.A. High, With Your Father

It was a calm morning for the students of U.A. as they all began to walk through the entrance of the school with friends. As students chatted among one another they turned towards the entrance and a lot of girls smiled when they saw the of their dreams, Riku L/N. He walked through the entrance with a smile on his face as the girls eyed him with hearts and the guys glared at him.