35: Temporary

NARRATOR;

Jisoo fell asleep but not quite, she couldn't sleep well of course but it was some sort of rest from the non-stop tears flowing down her face, earlier.

Taehyung felt blank. He had this blank expression pasted on his face while his mind was stormed with thoughts that he wondered when would it stop?

He looked at Jisoo's tired figure sleeping before smiling bitterly.

'I probably don't even know the half of what you're feeling right now.'

Taehyung had a tear escape his eyes but he immediately wiped it away before others would follow and race down to his chin.

Seokjin went back to fetch his sister's clothes and when he arrived at their house, two individuals were there, bickering and seemed like was waiting for someone.

"Excuse me? but who are you two?"

He caught the two's attention and both immediately cocked their heads towards Seokjin which made him flinch.

'They oddly seem familliar.'

"Oh hello, I'm Taehyung's mom, Kang Yu-Joon and this prick looking guy here is his father."

"What?"

"Well state your own name."

The said latter heaved out a sigh before placing a smile on his lips and introduced himself to Seokjin.

"Kim Nam Syuk, Nice to meet you??"

"Kim Seokjin, Sir. I'm Jisoo's older brother."

The two exchanged looks and smiled widely.

"Well I do see the resemblence, anyways where are the two?"

Seokjin cleared his throat before speaking up.

--

Taehyung was close enough to dozing off when the door blasted open.

"Taehyung! Son!"

He opened one of his eyes before letting out a frustrated sigh. He was still too tired to deal with the other conflicts left, which was to tell their parents about everything.

"Mom. Dad."

Taehyung was taken aback when his parents suddenly hugged him, he again was verge on tears.

"M-mom, i-its like this.."

"No, Seokjin told us all. It's okay, don't talk and cry if you wish to."

As soon as he was assured that everything was okay with his parents, and to feel both of his parents warmth around him comforted him so much that it flicked the on switch and just made him sob. He hugged both of his parents tight before crying.