34: Heartbeats

ENK ENK TYPO TYPO ENK ENK

KIM TAEHYUNG;

"WHERE'S MY LITTLE SISTER?"

Couple of sentences similiar to that was heard repeatedly but Taehyung was just not hearing anything.

He kept thinking and thinking.

His tears just kept going and going.

'It's my fault.'

That's just what he kept thinking, it was his fault and now his most beloved is inside a hospital room and God knows what in the world is happening in there.

"Taehyung-ah...what happened?" Kaesoo asked while sobbing, he was still in shocked that he just kneeled in front of Kaesoo and Jinwon before saying he's sorry multiple of times.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Seokjin exclaimed as he lost composure, he grabbed the neckline of Taehyung's shirt as he raised his fist to punch him.

"Seokjin! Its not his fault!" Jinwon scolded and reminded strictly before massaging his temples.

"But dad!-"

"Kim Seokjin. Please...not now." Kaesoo said in a begging tone before helping Taehyung up and sitting down.

"Im...really so sorry, everything's my fault. I swear!--"

"Taehyung-ssi! Get a hold of yourself, we dont need any apologies. Just get back to your damn senses and stop acting up."

He couldnt help but sigh and just agree with Jinwon, it would bring no help if he's like this for now.

"Im sorry." Seokjin stated before patting Taehyung' back, he lowered his head more and nodded back a little.

He'll try to convince himself that everything will be okay, it'll be fine.

But there was just really this unknown feeling deep in his chest, bothering him. He grabbed a fistful of his hair as he gritted his teeth. It was bothering him so much, he felt like he was just losing it already.

KIM JISOO;

Unbeknownst to everyone waiting outside, Jisoo was already crying. She too was unaware of it, she was still asleep but her tears were falling freely on her cheeks.

She keeps having flashes of memory instead of a dream.

KIM SEOKJIN;

His heart was still racing and god knows when it'll stop. His sister is the most precious in the world for him and he just cant not worry so bad.

"Seokjin?"

His head cocked to the direction of where the voice came from.

Before they rushed to the hospital, he already contacted Jisoo's friends.

"Where's Unnie? What exactly is happening?" Lisa asked with a scared tone, Jungkook and Jimin approached Taehyung who was just gripping unto his hair in frustration.