13: Okay

KIM JISOO;

She woke up really early, earlier than the sun would. Jisoo suddenly craved for warm shikye. She didnt want it cold nor hot, just warm.

Jisoo drived out and it wasnt that hard because there were already few opened nearby convinience stores. It was cold so she immediately went back home to heat it up a little, it was deligtful when the shikye flushed down her throat and into her satisfied tummy.

Then she craved for an omelete. Jisoo knew this was really going to be a problem, she couldnt wake up Taehyung. Jisoo still felt upset so she decided to learn how to, with the internet.

During the procedures, she had mistakes because she was starting to be half-asleep so she misread half of the directions.

She forgot to flip the egg, putted too much water, didnt stir the yolk with the egg white and didnt know when to take it out so a burning smell started to come out of it.

Jisoo panicked and reached for the pan handle with her bare hands but she quickly dropped it on the floor because her hand started to sting really bad.

Her scream, the sound the pan made when it hitted the floor and along with the burning egg aroma woke up her housemate.

With one eye closed, Taehyung was running down the stairs.

"Yah! What's happening?!" He questioned as he looked at the pan, Taehyung's eyes went two times bigger and immediately grabbed a towel and held the pan's handle and threw it away. It left a stain on the floor which was cemented with tiles.

"What were you doing?" Taehyung exclaimed, he was now wide awake. "I wanted...omelete but i was too sleepy to cook. Im sorry."

Despite being upset, Jisoo know when she's wrong or right...sometimes.

Taehyung heaved out a sigh and glanced at Jisoo to notice the burn on Jisoo's palm. He didnt know how to treat it, he was usually the person who was always nursed and not the other way around.

Taehyung knew he saw a first aid kit somewhere and giving it to her is the least he could do. After being a jerk yesterday.

Jisoo just stared at the kit.

"One...two...three!" She screamed and the door bursted open with his friends.

Before Jisoo had fallen asleep, her friends' friends called her to wake Taehyung up in the dawn to celebrate him being promoted, everything was part of their plan except getting burned.

Jimin and Jungkook jumped around with pizza and cake.

"Congratu--lations! Congratu-lations! CONGRATULATIONS TAEHYUNGIE!"

Taehyung blew on the cake and smiled widely and his friends clapped loudly and smacked his back, congratulating him as much as they can.

"Shh you'll wake up the neighbors!" Jisoo scolded but laughed afterwards, "Im kidding, our neighbors are like 10 meters away."

Everyone continued celebrating while Jisoo held her wrist.

'You just had to burn yourself huh?'

She silently slipped out of the scene and into her room, Jisoo wanted a piece of the cake but she wasnt that close to Taehyung, in fact he was her enemy at the moment so she really had no right.

Besides, she already spoiled his night. Jisoo doesnt want to spoil it more by bluntly asking for a piece of cake.

She laid down on her bed while enduring the burn, Jisoo always had Lisa take care of her scars or something like this.

It sounds dumb and painful but Jisoo washed it with water but nothing happened, it only became more painful. She gave up and just wrapped it as much as she can with one hand with a bandage and drifted off to sleep. Jisoo was really sleepy.

KIM TAEHYUNG;

He woke up on the sofa with the living a room a mess, Taehyung stood up and started to pick up the trash he could see with his squinted eyes.

His phone lighted up and saw it was a text from Rosè.

'Take unnie here **** **** ** it's suppose to be her weekly check-up. You can, not come with her, but atleast drop her off. We'll be there at 9.'

Taehyung looked at the clock and it was 7, he had to get Jisoo up and going. He rushed to her room and knocked three times before barging in.

"Yah yah! Wake up! Yah!" He exclaimed and shook her petite body slightly, "Im too sweepy"

"What?"

It was inconherent for him. But he had to get things going. Then he remembered how Jisoo looked at the cake earlier.

"Jisoo-yah, we'll have cake for breakfast so come on and wash up!"

Jisoo slowly rose and walked to the bathroom, and he did the same to his and just as he finished doing so and dressing up. Jisoo was at the living room.

"Where's the cake?"

"Weekly check-up first." He answered and pulled her and grabbed her handbag. Jisoo was confused thats why Taehyung didnt have a hard time pulling her out of the house.

As soon as she processed it she looked at Taehyung, more like glare.

"Check up? For what? The baby?" Jisoo asked and Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat before nodding. This was still uncomfortable for him to talk about.

"Oh okay, but why the hurry? I could've come either way."

Taehyung chuckled, "Oh really?"

Jisoo scoffed and looked outside the window, "Could've told me to put on make up first, bastard."

They arrived at the hospital and Taehyung decided to wait for Jisoo to finish but he insisted he should just wait than rather going in with her. The latter disliked the idea as well.

As soon as he saw Jisoo coming out he started the engine. Lisa and Rosè looked at the car he was in before bidding goodbye to Jisoo.

The car ride back to the house was just quiet.

"I'm sorry about your hang out with your friend really." Taehyung said sincerely just as he parked the car at the house's driveway.

"Me too but about your promotion."

"Are we okay now?" Taehyung asked. He atleast should get along with her right?

"Nah."

-moon