14: Jerk

KIM TAEHYUNG;

Taehyung smiled and rolled his eyes instead of frowning because of Jisoo's sappy rejection. The latter was already inside, fiddling with her phone.

When an idea popped into her mind.

"Taehyung! Take some for me around the good parts of the house, come on."

He groaned before turning his back to Jisoo, she pouted and just pulled him harshly by the ear to a corner.

"Take the pictures."

Taehyung could only frown before opening the camera, he turned it to selfie and while Jisoo was busy with posing. He was busy taking pictures of himself.

"Thats enough lets move." Jisoo said and pulled Taehyung outside.

After the short pictorial Jisoo had, she got furious. Half of her gallery were just Taehyung's poker faces. She barely got good shots.

"Why are you always such a jerk!" Jisoo said like a little baby who got her lollipop taken from her. She stomped to her room and closed the door loudly.

Taehyung smirked and went back to the kitchen and started to fix something for lunch, it was his day off. A something for him to enjoy since he was promoted. He already planned to spend it with Jennie and she already took the day off.

The lunch was something to leave for Jisoo since he was going out with Jennie for lunch.

KIM JISOO;

On the other hand, Jisoo was bawling her eyes out. She just missed her job so much, being in front of the camera. Just everything about her job makes her feel so sad.

Earlier while Taehyung was taking pictures of her, she was already tearing up. Seeing how many funny faces Taehyung made for the camera made her blood boil and eventually made her break down. While scrolling through her pictures, another one of Taehyung's pictures popped.

She groaned in annoyance and dropped her phone to the bed.

Without knowing she fell asleep, but the sound of numerous knocks on her door was heard.

"What?" Jisoo answered and looked at the door, "Come down if you want to eat Lunch, i'm going out. Bye!" Taehyung chirped from the other side of the door. While Jisoo felt her stomach grumble she stood up grumpily and patted her tummy.

"Calm down okay? Im going im going, sheesh having another human in you can make you starve like a wild animal." She said and walked to the door and as soon as she opened it, "-oh and one thing!" There was a black shirt in front of her. Jisoo looked up to see Taehyung with a brow raised.

"Were you crying?" Taehyung asked and Jisoo just scoffed and rolled her eyes before walking pass him. "Yah!" He called out and followed her to the dining room.

"Were you that furious that made you cry? Really?" It was unbelivable for him since it was such a minor thing, Jisoo sniffed and sat at the dining table before closing her eyes a bit and started eating.

Totally ignoring Taehyung who was standing right beside her.

"Yah!" He called out trying to get her attention, Jisoo drank from her cup and clicked her tounge.

"Werent you going out? Go now, sheesh."

Taehyung couldnt believe what Jisoo was saying right now.

"I cant believe i cooked for someone with an attitude like that." He lastly said and went out of the house just like what Jisoo was waiting for. As soon as she heard his car driving away, Jisoo started to tear up again.