24: Sexy, Can I?

HEY:

sorry for not updating.
got addicted to web dramas and manhwas so yeah. hope this'll make up.

WARNING:

DIDN'T PROOF READ.
PARDON ANY WRONG CRAP

KIM JISOO;

Jisoo slowly crept down the stairs to see if Taehyung was anywhere there.

"Thank god." She muttered to herself as she plopped unto the couch.

Jisoo knew, he's at work but she's just really cautious.

"It's driving me nuts!" She exclaimed and ruffled her hair and stomped her feet, like a little baby throwing a tantrum.

Jisoo lied down the sofa as she remembered what happened last night when they returned from the trip and was welcomed by Taehyung's parents.

"Omo, my son. I-im sorry." His mother said as she rushed to him and hugged him, his father also approached him before patting his shoulder

Jisoo never felt so damn uncomfortable and awkward.

"It just doesnt work anymo-"

"Oh shut up Kim Nam Syuk-"

"What the hell did i do woman? Can't i console my son."

"Again. Mom, Dad. If you're going to bicker around my house, can you just see yourselves out."

Jisoo looked at Taehyung suprisingly, sure he can be a jerk sometimes but suprisingly this was a suprise to her.

And also

'This is my house.'

"Im sorry, who do we have here son?" Taehyung's dad said and wiggled his eyebrows at him that made him roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Aww she looks so pretty, are you replacing jennie with her already? i know you're a little upset but not this fast-"

"Ah! It's not like that Mrs. Kim-"

"No darling! Just months from now im no longer this sucker's wife so call me Ms. Kang please do." Kang Yu-joon, said and threw a glare at Nam-Syuk.

"Anyways, what were you saying dear?" Nam-syuk said and leaded her to the couch.

"I'm just a friend of Taehyung and i kinda just rent a room here, you know your son. So business-minded, anyways! I'm going-"

"No no! I cooked something, i want you to taste it."

Jisoo nodded with an awkward smile and looked at Taehyung who was wearing an expression blank, he looked at her back and she immediately smiled and pointed at her lips telling him to do so too.

She almost tripped on the way to the dining room in anxiety, it mag not be visble but she's so nervous. Cold bullet sweats formed just on her temples.