Chapter eighteen

I CAN'T

"How do I look?" Zayn asked when we were about to leave for their interview. Sleeping did him well, he didn't look tired anymore. 

"Perfect." I grinned at him and kissed his lips. 

"I love you." He said rounding my waist with his arms as a smile spread across his face.

"Me too."

"Guys, we're leaving." Paul said peeking through the door after knocking softly on it.

We nodded and walked out to the parking lot of the hotel hand in hand. Eleanor and I where attending the guy's interview so we climbed into different vans, the guys in one and girlfriends and staff in the other, the windows of the van were way too polarized and it was night, so people wouldn't even notice. 

"You went out shopping and you didn't take me?" Eleanor crossed her arms over her chest as she saw the dress I was wearing. 

I smiled guiltily and nodded. "You were sleeping, but we could go tomorrow morning!" I told her and she sighed rolling her eyes. 

"Okay," She frowned. "We have such little time in Paris." 

"I know, we'll leave tomorrow night." I sighed. "I wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower at night, with Zayn."

"You could go after the interview..." Her lips curled up in a cheeky smile. 

"He must be way too tired." My phone vibrated on my purse. 

From: Harry

"Beautiful dress." 

I frowned then laughed. 

"What is it?" El asked peeking though her eyelashes at my phone screen.

"He's crazy." I showed her the text and she raised an eyebrow at me. "What?" 

Her eyes lingered a little more on the screen as her lips slightly pursed. "Hm" Her brown irises turned to mine again. 

"What?" I repeated raising an eyebrow at her this time.

"Nothing." She shrugged and I frowned. 

Okay, weird.

We arrived at the studio few minutes later, it was massive and decorated with all black and white paintings, cherry red walls and wooden floor. A red haired thin and tall girl greeted us with a broad smile on her face and opened arms. She reminded me about Martha and I instantly turned into annoyed mood. 

"Oh my God, your dress is out of this world, you look lovely, dear!" She chimed giving me a hug. "I'm Grace by the way."

Okay, forget what I said. I love her.

Grace took us to a big room, cameras were set, along with wires filling the floor and lights everywhere, it seemed to me as if they were about to shoot a photo session. A pair of couches at the front, where I supposed the guys would sit, and shortly after they sat the interview began. Grace sat by my side and Eleanor on the other, there was no audience and I was glad it was that way. The host, Dafnée, was as tall as Grace and twice as thin, her chocolate brown hair shinned so bright it was mesmerizing. It seemed so soft I was tempted to run a hand through it until I realized how creepy and awkward that would have been. She had this bubbly personality and the interview was going quite fun.

"So," Her blue eyes laid on Zayn. "Zayn, chérie. We spotted you having a hot vacation on The Bahamas," Her thick french accent hitting each word that fell from her perfect full lips. "How was it?"