Chapter forty

AN: Hey guys, a little thing before you start reading the chapter, you already know that the parts written on Italic are Valery's thoughts, but when a (-) is precedes, it means Irrational Bitch or Val's subconscious make an appearance. Just wanted to leave that clear. I'm out now, enjoy.

-

WAX, GONDOLAS AND GUNS

PART 1

The next day I woke up early in the morning and noticed both Zayn and Niall sleeping. Ella, however was walking out from the bathroom and by the time her eyes rested on me, she smiled.

"Good morning, sunshine." She said soft enough so she wouldn't disturb our boyfriend's sleep.

"Morning," I yawned and pulled Zayn's arm off of my waist so I could get up from the bed. "How'd you sleep?"

She walked to the closet in front of the both queen sized beds. "Like a baby," Pulling out an orange tank top she turned to me. "But I'm hungry af."

I chuckled and replied to her before making my way to bathroom. "Let's go and grab some breakfast."

We sent a text to Savanna so she would go with us and once we were all ready, we made our way to the hotel's Rainforest Cafe, as it was referred to be out of a fairy tail and it was. The whole stance was decorated as a massive garden; filled with giant mushrooms, trees, bushes, mechanical butterflies and even a little waterfall.

"This place is beautiful," Savanna gaped at the magical atmosphere, the laughter of children already having breakfast with their parents filled the place.

"It's refreshing." I said laying my eyes on the waterfall, as that day was particularly hot.

"Good morning, ladies." A girl around our age approached us with a giant smile and a notepad in hand. "May I take your orders?"

The three of us gazed at the menu and while Savanna and Ella asked for a Benedict Bamba which consisted of traditional eggs benedict, toasted English muffin halves, poached eggs and Canadian bacon topped with Hollandaise sauce, accompanied by breakfast potatoes, I opted for Cranberry waffles.

I've always been weak for the sweet stuff.

"Good choices, I'll bring them right away!" The waitress addressed as Marie exclaimed before retiring from our table.

Ella hummed throwing her head to the back as her hands massaged her shoulders. "This trip is been amazing so far."

"I know, yesterday was crazy." Savanna gushed. "I can't believe I almost tripled my money."

I chuckled and Ella replied. "That really isn't something I wanna talk about." She grunted.

"Well, hun. You know what they say, unlucky at cards, lucky in love." Savanna placed her hand on Ella's shoulder and she rolled her blue orbs with a sigh.

"Sure." Her voice came out insecure and her eyes rolled around.

I frowned at her answer. "What's wrong?"

Ella pushed her blonde hair away from her shoulder and scratched the back of her neck hesitantly before speaking. "Uh... I don't know..."

What the hell? She had the most amazing relationship ever, she could not complain! I mean, she was with Niall, if that isn't lucky at love, then I don't have a clue what is.

"Are you guys alright?" Savanna asked referring to Ella and Niall, her eyes wide as her features revealed surprise, such as mine.

Ella bit on her lower lip and I knew she was struggling to tell us, but she did eventually.