Chapter eleven

• Dedicated kay You

PERSONAL SPACE

"Are you ready, love?" Zayn asked while I zipped the last bag. 

"Yeah" I let out a sigh and wiped my front with the back of my hand. Today's morning has been really warm and I can't wait to go back to London. The Bahamas is heaven of a place but like any other is only wonderful for few days. 

I think two weeks were far too much time. 

Although, I'm glad I came here, Zayn and I are back to normal and loving each other even more than before. 

"Okay, cool." He said taking the bigger bags in his hands, while I took care of the small ones, mostly hand bags. 

We proceeded to leave the hotel and head to the airport, stepping on the plane I started mentally organizing everything I had to put up with back home. First were the fittings of the outfits of the guys for the upcoming tour, then I had to take care of fixing whatever seemed wrong about them. This line was simpler, sober, therefore easier. However there were five of them, so.

Also I had to pick clothes for the thousand interviews they were attending all around Europe and then America, there were also some paperwork I had to email Parsons back at New York. 

Anyway, I had to do a lot. The tour was still ahead for a month, I guess that's enough time for me to do everything I need to. 

"You okay?" Zayn asked grabbing my hand. 

"Yes," I smiled back at him reassuringly. "I was just mentally preparing for everything I have to face back home" I told him and he nodded. 

"I think... Well, now that you're preparing for everything," He started. 

Oh no. If he tells me I need to do another fucking design or change something of the ones done, I swear I'll kill him. 

"What?"

"Well, Christine isn't working with us anymore, and well, you'll have to go in tour with us." He said eyes narrowing, carefully waiting for my reaction.

"Oh my God, was she fired?" I asked. Christine was the guy's previous fashion designer, who kept working with them some now and then, that being whenever I couldn't, and she was the one who was supposed to be on tour and keep an eye on the clothes and stuff.

He chuckled. "I'm telling you, you have to come on tour with us and you're worried if Christine was fired?"

Oh, right. Forgot that part. 

"Was she?" I asked. 

"No, she quit, Gaston proposed to her a few weeks ago, remember?" I nodded. "They're moving to Paris." 

"Oh,"

"So, I guess Elizabeth will tell you when we arrive."

I sighed. I had planned on visiting my family and friends back in New York once the guys were off on Tour, also attend properly my Parson classes. Now what?

"Ugh, I don't know Zayn, I had already set a lot of things for the time of tour, I was going back to New York."

"Yeah, you told me about it." He said looking at me. 

"Ugh this has to be a Joke." I muttered and rubbed my face with my hands. "Well, I guess we'll have to wait till I talk to Elizabeth." I rested my head back. 

Harry's P.O.V

They're arriving today. She's arriving today. 

I don't know what to do with myself, I keep telling me that I can't freak out about it. These past week I did nothing but think about everything and got to the conclusion that the best thing I can do is forget about her, I love Zayn as much as if he was my brother and I would certainly not do a thing to hurt him, Valery is also my friend and even though I have feelings for her I couldn't risk everything and ruin our friendship, that meant losing her and I wasn't up for that. So after a long chat with Josh and Cara about it, I decided I'll leave my feelings aside and do my best to get over this stupid crush.