Chapter 11: Dream Team

The past few days proved to be one of the most productive days of their lives. Daphne, Blaise, and Emily spent little time in their motel room ever since they had devoted their hours to memorize by heart how their chosen ministry officials talk, walk, and behave. It was not difficult to get a hold of their addresses, Emily had found the easiest way to track each adult's flat location.

Once Daphne and Emily finished their final round of stalking, they returned to the car and drove back to their motel where Blaise had stayed for the day. "Muggles are complete hazards, they have this massive book with all the names, phone numbers, and addresses of everyone who lives in this city. They are so self-destructive." The blonde criticized, flipping through the massive yellow pages of the book they had stolen from the telephone booth.

Emily sighed tiringly, parking the car with a jolt that Daphne now grew accustomed to, letting her reflexes take over with her hand pushing herself from smashing her head into the windshield. After they made sure the car was locked twice, they ran to their room and saw Blaise on the vanity table fresh from the shower. It was not an odd occurrence, in fact, both girls began to question their own skin care routine (or lack thereof) ever since they learned of Blaise's extensive bag of creams, serums, and other vials of what not.

"Blaise, once this whole fiasco is over, you have to teach me on what to do with my face." Daphne said, picking up a small crystal jar of moisturizer that he just screwed the cap back on. Blaise smirked, shaking his head. "I'd be glad to help you now – well, both of you. You and Emily could start using sunscreen, even you lazy bums won't forget to use that, right?"

"We can talk about that later, Blaise – go put a shirt on and let's get this over with now." Emily handed them each a gas mask before continuing the plan. "If we're going to imitate them, we have to make sure that they won't cause any disruption while we're in the ministry. So, I brewed a potion that would help us."

Daphne strapped on the gas mask to her head, appearing to look like a monstrous fly. "It is brilliant. Emily made this hybrid potion that would lower their blood pressure, make them fall into a deep sleep, and then poof – instant getaway. We'd make excellent criminals."

"That's an interesting takeaway from the situation, but okay. I'd have to coat the howler entirely with the potion. It's strong enough to seep into their systems via touch or smell." Emily explained that she would completely soak both the letter and the envelope in the potion. "I need those ministry officials to be in contact with the note long enough for it to affect them, so I'll just make them believe that they won a raffle – so, while the howler is screaming at them for their prize – "

"The fumes that would emit from the howler's mouth would knock them out," Blaise answered, his voice deepened by the gas mask. "Cool." His eyes looked at the table that had been fully occupied by a plastic basin full of the potion, three sets of letters and envelopes, and a fountain pen. Emily smiled agreeing with his comment, putting on a pair of dragonhide gloves that she acquired from working at Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes since creating the Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder stained her palms ink black for days. "I can't help but think I've heard of this potion before, like not the exact formula... But the idea of it."

Blaise made his way to the closet, gallantly opening it like a carriage door. "Well, let's thank whoever it was for putting that potion in your beautiful mind. While you two were out stalking your prey, I took the liberty of pressing your outfits for tomorrow." He took down two hangers from the wooden bar, showing off two outfits; a striped suit, a floral overcoat with a pair of odd-shaped, gold-rimmed glasses and bright red loafers while the other was a maroon silk top with an onyx black pencil skirt accompanied with a shiny black pair of two-inch heels.