*sigh* I need help

Hey, so I need help with something and it's not the story but I need to tell you guys something.

A few months ago I was having a talk with my friends about my wattpad books. Then someone litterally said, "AnimeshipQueen21's a fan of my book you know". I wasn't true but I didn't want to be mean and embaress him in front of our whole class so I kept quiet. I knew that I really REALLY didn't like his books at all due to it being childlish and grammatical and spelling errors.

Then last week my teacher got mad at me because that someone cried because I doubted and corrected him. I mean why wouldn't I doubt that you have high grades in english class when you don't have good grammer and spelling? I'm not saying I'm perfect when it comes to those things cause I know some of you have noticed that when I rush I mispelled things but I edit them after.

My life hasn't been the same becauee of those incidents and dude that same someone calls me 'bestie' then he talks to my best friends and says, "I don't even call her bestie but she calls me bestie and I don't even want people like her". If he doesn't want to be friends with me then fine let's not be friends! I ain't forcing him but he on the otherhand forced me a couple of months ago to vote and comment on his book, I did but I criticized his book, then he gets mad at me.

*Sigh* Guys I'm breaking my 'friendship' with him but I rather call that connection friendshit.

I'll update later so see ya when I get back, Sayonara!