chapter 11

3rd person pov
They eventually got back to Konoha and our main couple went back to the compound while the adopted children of Suna's greatest mafia boss rode a helicopter to go back.

Now, most of the mafia organization are currently in the lounge room while some stayed in their rooms, the others stayed at the libraries or their offices.

Boruto suddenly got cold and started to avoid Sarada when they got back, it drove Sarada mad that her boyfriend was now avoiding her.

They were both sitting on the black couches, Sarada sat at couch in the middle of the room while Boruto sat in the corner of the room. Alone.

'What happened to you, Boruto?' She asked herself.

She approached Boruto and grasped his arm gently, attempting to get his attention.

Boruto turned his head to her, his face emotionless as ever.

"Yes?" He asked coldly you could even feel spikes of ice poking you.

Sarada's pov

"Yes?" He asked coldly I could even feel spikes of ice poking me harshly.

Despite his coldness I slightly smiled at him.

"Are you by any chance mad at me?" He pulled his arm away as soon as I asked.

"No" He coldly answered and I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he glared at me.

"I want a..." He paused and looked around us.

"I want to break up" He simply said and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Who the hell are you?!!" I yelled at him, his face remained calm while mine has tears running down my cheeks.

"We kept this fucking relationship for 4 years and you just want to end it like this!" I screamed while everybody's attention turned to us.

"Sarada..." I heard Chou chou's voice say.

"Hm. Doesn't really bother me if we stay together or not. Wouldn't really faze me, we didn't even go public" Boruto said, he stood up and turned to the door.

"Does this really mean nothing to you? Did I ever mean anything to you?" I asked my voice choking in the end while my tears kept falling.

But my world litterally broke down on what his answer was.

"Someone that I shouldn't have been in relationship with" He answered and walked out the door leaving crying my guts out.

I was crying hard but I pushed away all those who tried to comfort me. Hell no! I don't want them to comfort me! I only want him even if he was the one who hurted me!

I ran to my room and cried till my mom sat down beside me.