chapter 1

Sarada's pov
I was sitting in my dad's office and I was disgusted to the fact that my parents decided to talk to me with mom sitting on dad's lap. Now that's just basically disgusting. Eww.

"So what did you want to tell me? And mama please get off papa's lap I really can't take you seriously" I said and made a disgusted face while my mom just laughed and sat on the desk top instead.

"You remind me so much of your aunt Cherushi, she doesn't take people seriously when they aren't sitting in and on a proper way and place" Mama joked.

"Back to the topic, sweetie you're beautiful, you're perfect why aren't you married yet moreover in a relationship?" Mama asked with a gentle smile.

"Mama, I want that when time comes and IF time comes" I said emphasising the if.

"As always your answer, but remember I will not accept it if you're doing that because you like the same gender" Mama joked.

"Mama!" I complained and my parents laughed.

"Well that's all princess you can go now, but remember..." Papa started.

"Yes, yes, yes Papa I'll think about my and the mafia organization's future" I said then walked out the door.

"She has grown hasn't she?" Mama asked as I heard from behind the door.

"Hn. Our princess has grown" Papa answered which made me smile widely.

I walked the halls to my room and encountered people on the way.

"Sarada!" Athena my cousin greeted me.

"Athena-nee!" I greeted her in a hug.

"Hey, have you seen my dad?" Athena-nee asked then patted my head.

"I haven't seen uncle Ciel anywhere check the library he maybe with aunt Cherushi" I answered and soon my 23 year old cousin headed to the 2nd floor toward the library while I continued my journey to my room.

I walked down the stairs to the 2nd floor and through a few more hallways to my room.

I noticed the paintings of the hallways were a bit to sweet since they were paintings of the past dons and ladies of the mafia.

I imagined my portrait being painted there with-

"Shit! It's almost 7! I have to meet him before he leaves for his mission!" I screamed and sprinted to my room.

I don't even know why my feet don't hurt since I'm running in heels.

I opened my door and my balcony doors were open while my lights were off.

"Hello anybody in there?" I asked as I closed the door.

Then a figure got out of my bed and came over to me.

A blond knuckle head with crystal blue eyes and whiskered cheeks walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey baby" his voice was husky and I thought it was hot.

This was none other than my secret boyfriend for 4 years,

The one and only,

The love of my life,

Boruto Uzumaki.

An: ahhhhh! My 5th book of the year ok so finally the sequel sweethearts I hope you like it

Vote
Comment
Share

Sayonara minna! Aishitemasu!

-AnimeshipQueen21