Thirty

"I've got a surprise for you two," Tony said as he approached Kayla and Peter. They looked to each other before standing up and following Tony.
Once in the elevator, Tony pressed for floor five. Neither of them had been on floor five but they didn't know why.
"What's on four?" Kayla asked, the curiosity present in her tone.
Tony smiled to himself, "You'll see."
When the doors opened, they were outside a bare hallway. Not bare as in no décor, more as in unfinished.
Tony lead them forward, "This floor was never fully completed. None of the rooms had a purpose so we've just set the aside until we had one. We do now." The hallway had larges distances between the doors so it was a good minute before they stopped at the second one.
"Close your eyes," Tony instructed. They both obliged and soon felt Tony move them forward and a door click behind them.
"Now open," He said and they could hear the smile in his voice.
They opened their eyes to a large room. In one corner was a kitchen, and along the same wall was a dining area. To the other side was a small living room and snack bar.
The kitchen was sleek with its marble counter top, stainless steal appliances, and its modern design but there were touches of pink that gave it some light.
The dining room table was wooden and had a pink table runner to correspond with the kitchen to tie it all up nicely.
The living area's couch was gray but had a variety of pillows in all textures in pink, white, and gray.
On the snack bar was a popcorn machine, mini fridge, waffle maker, and a shelf with various ingredients and candies.
"Tony! It's perfect!" Kayla said rushing in with a hug.
"We're not done yet," He said but hugged her back.
The next stop was a door next to the kitchen. He opened it and revealed a huge master bedroom. It had a vanity, a desk, and nightstands all in the same gray wood as the headboard. The bedspread was a silky silver and had white and gray pillows piled forward. On the floor was a fluffy white rug. The chairs on the vanity and desk were made from the same material.
They walked together to the two doors on the other side. They opened the first and found a large walk in closet, each side filled with clothes for one of them.
The next door was a bathroom, sleek and gray.
"We've got two more stops first," Tony said when they both went to lie on the bed.
They passed back through the main area and found a hallway in between the couches and the snack bar in the corner behind them.
They stopped at the first door, inside was a nursery. Everything was white. The walls, crib, dresser, arm chair, and shelves. There weren't any toys or blankets just beautiful and modern looking furniture.
"I figured you guys would want to decorate this one," Tony said sheepishly.
Peter and Kayla both nodded, huge smiles on their faces.
Tony smiled back, "There's another room down the hall but it's empty for now and the other doors are a closet, laundry room, and bathroom."
Peter and Kayla both pulled Tony into a hug, "Thank you!"
After Tony left, they hugged each other tightly and held hands as they walked through their new home.