One

She ran the tips of her fingers down the full skirt of the gown to smooth out the ripple the vial created. Tonight she will meet her third target this week. Their services have been more popular since they had taken out the president's son.
The click of a bullet being put into the chamber could be heard from the room over.
The woman pushed the small bottle of poison deeper into the layers of her skirt.
The poison was her signature and made from nightshade, earning her the same name.
If she hadn't seen the other girl enter, she'd have been able to go unnoticed, thanks to their shoes that are designed to absorb sound. The second girl was wearing a white gown, the skirt being constructed of layers of white sheer. The dress was made to resemble a ghost, considering that was the name she went by for these events. "You set?"
Nightshade nodded and they both turned to see the final member of their team enter, Viper. Her dress was green and sleek to credit the snake itself. While she lost the ability to conceal weapons in her skirt, she still had knives attached to her thigh right above the slit and a hand gun in her bag.
Nightshade's gown wasn't as full as Ghost's, instead flowing to the ground, just full enough to hide her own vial, gun, and knives.
"Ready?" Viper asked with a raised eyebrow. The other women nodded.
After climbing into the sleek black car out front, they distributed and put on the simple necklaces. The small locket on the chain held a tracker rather than a photograph. It allowed the girls to slip away with their target and notify the others where they need to be picked up once they've completed their task.
Nightshade was driving tonight. They couldn't hire someone knowing they'd get suspicious if a murder turned up at every event they attended.
Tonight they were attending an opera. They planned to get their hooks into their victims during the intermission.
Each of the girls pulled out a ticket, slipped it into the window to be scanned, and continued into the opera house.
The lobby had high ceilings with a large chandelier in the middle of the room. The room was littered with men in suits and women in gowns, many of them were easily recognized as business men and women or celebrities.
Each of the girls had their own target and had to split up.
Nightshade's ticket was for the front row, right next to her next victim, Mr. Timpani. Ghost had a ticket for the east balcony seating three seats down from Mr. Gomez. Viper was seated a row behind Senator Leon in the west balcony.
The performer had earned the approval of the entire audience and the girls noted to come back another time without the purpose being to kill.
The curtain came down and the lights came on as the audience stood, most planning to use the restroom or get in line for concessions. The girls had other ideas. They familiarized themselves with their target through the show and now could identify them based on their behavior and small habits.
Nightshade had to get to work quickly to be able to slip him the poison.
Mr. Timpani took a seat at the bar, the perfect opportunity for Nightshade to slip in. He ordered bourbon unlike most the other guests that went for champagne. She slipped into the seat next to him and offered her greetings, "How are you enjoying the show?"
He turned to her, offering a smile. He looked her over, before discreetly slipping off his wedding ring, "It's very entertaining, how are you enjoying it?"
Nightshade noticed the movement and congratulated herself for getting his attention, it always made it easier, "It's a great show but I think I know what might make it better." She nodded towards the bar.
He smiled, "Can I but you that drink?"
She smiled and nodded. Mr. Timpani ordering a second glass of bourbon. She bit her lip, bringing his attention to her mouth as she pulled out the vial, spiked her own drink, and swapped the glasses.
She smiled at him before picking up the glass that was now in front of her as he downed his own. While he was drinking, she dumped her glass into the plant that sat on the bar next to her.
Mr. Timpani turned back to Nightshade, "You want to get out of here?"
She smiled, "I'd love to, just let me run to the ladies room. Meet you out front?"
He smiled, tossed some cash on the bar, and headed for the door while Nightshade smiled to herself.
Ghost had a different method. She made her way up to her target, "Excuse me, are you Mr. Gomez?" She waited for him to nod before continuing, "My name is Lily, I'm a journalist and, if you wouldn't mind, would love to get your thoughts on Stark Industries latest release?" Lies. All of it.
Mr. Gomez shrugged, "Sure."
Ghost bit her lip seductively, "Would you mind if we go somewhere more private?" He waved goodbye to the group of businessmen he was talking to and lead Ghost into an empty office.
He turned as she locked the door, a smile spreading across his face as he came up with ideas of what she has in mind. His grin grew as she stepped closer, unknown to him she was pulling out a syringe and filling it with air.
He put his arms out to grasp her hips but they never made it.
His outstretched arms gave her the chance to stab the needle into his veins.
He pulled back in confusion.
She wiped the needle with a disinfectant cloth, "You have a few seconds before the air reaches your brain, any last words?"
He gasped, "What?"
His body fell to the ground as she sighed, "That was a stupid thing to say."
She wiped the doorknob of her fingerprints after she unlocked and opened the door.
It was relatively easy for Viper to get Senator Leon to the building across the street. It was an empty warehouse that he owned and happily lead her to, not so subtly unbuttoning his shirt. As he locked the door to the office behind them, she pulled the knife from the sheath and hid it behind her back as he approached her. She turned and pushed so he was below her and against the desk. He smirked but that changed to shock as the brought the knife up before pushing it down on the base of his throat. It proved a quiet but quick death.
Just as she was about to leave there was a knock at the door, "Police! Open up!"
After a moment of panic, she slipped the clasp on the locked, pushed the button inside, and picked up the desk chair. She used it to smash the window but instead of jumping down like they'd expect, she started climbing up. She pushed in the window on the floor above and it opened. Viper slipped inside, thankful she wore her elbow length gloves so there wouldn't be fingerprints on the knife.
She hid in a dark corner, very aware of the footsteps on the floor below her. She didn't move until she saw headlights next to the fire escape on the other side of the floor. She ran across the floor, down the fire escape, and into the car.
"Drive!" She yelled, out of breath. The car screeched while Ghost chewed her out for being careless. "Someone must have noticed us leave."
Nightshade spoke up, "Actually, I think he set off the alarm when the two of you entered the office. I saw the system inside but didn't see him turn it off."
"We'll be more careful next time," Viper reassured.