Fifteen

To celebrate Thor's return, a large room had been redecorated to accommodate a small celebration. Couches and tables were added and the bar was fully stocked. The Avengers were all gathered. Because no official dress code had been established, half of them showed up in formal wear while the other half wore jeans.
At the bar, Tony, Steve, Thor, Rhodes, and Nat were seated and having a drink.
Wanda, Luci, Kayla, Peter, Bucky, and Bruce were playing a card game over a table.
Rose and Pietro were debating the best flavor of hot chocolate and Clint was keeping a close eye so they didn't kill eachother.
"Peppermint!" Rose yelled, "Hot chocolate is a Christmas drink and peppermint is a Christmas flavor!"
Pietro scoffed, "Hazelnut is a holiday flavor, too, but better! If you're going to drink peppermint you might as well just put some toothpaste in your cocoa!"
"Uno!" Kayla yelled from across the room.
Clint looked over giving Rose and Pietro the perfect opportunity to lunge at eachother. With Pietro's speed, they had rolled across the room before Clint looked back.
When Clint did turn back, he saw they were gone and scanned the room for them.
He found them next to the bar. Pietro was using his speed but Rose's hold around his throat meant he was just pulling her with him.
When they slammed into the bar, they attracted the attention of everyone drinking.
Thor had an amused smile. Steve and Tony looked at each other then Clint. Rhodes sighed and put his head in his hand, and Nat started giving Rose pointers.
"Make sure to be putting your pressure on his arteries," She instructed calmly.
Rose kept trying to get the hold but couldn't.
Pietro tried his luck and rolled them so he was on top and she couldn't use her weight to strangle him. That gave the perfect opening for Steve to pull Pietro away. Rose jumped to her feet and started towards Pietro again but Clint grabbed her arm so she settled for a glare.
Pietro stuck his tongue out.
Clint sighed, "I swear I'm raising children even when I'm not home."
Thor was still watching as if it were entertaining, "The blonde one, does she start fights often?"
Rose said no as everyone around her answered yes. She delivered a glare to each of them.
Thor gave a hearty laugh, "Very feisty. I like it."
Rose smirked, "If you think this is feisty you should hear about my previous occupation."
Clint started pulling her away, "Not the best way to make a good impression."
Rose just rolled her eyes.
"Ha! I win!" Kayla yelled from the other side of the room. She was doing a happy dance while the other players pouted.
They stopped to glance over but Clint quickly returned to dragging her from the room, and into the hallway.
He let go once they were a good distance from the door, "Why can't you just get along?"
Rose leaned against the wall and folded her arms, "I don't play well with others."
Clint rolled his eyes, "Was that fight about hot chocolate or do you have a problem with Pietro?"
Rose thought for a minute, "Why not both?"
Clint's expression brightens, "I have an idea."
Pietro is slouching as he stomps out of the party room, obviously leaving after a scold.
Clint points to him then Rose, "Both of you. In that room." They both walk in, confused until Clint locks the door behind them, "Whatever problems you two have with each other, fix it before I come back.
Clint walked back into the party room and took a seat at the bar.
Across the room, Thor approached Peter and Kayla. They were holding hands and sitting closely.
"Young Peter, how are you and your lady friend?"
They both smiled, "We're great. How're things in Asgard?"
Thor took a seat, "Good. Loki is causing much trouble, as always."
Luci was grabbing drinks for those at the table when someone came up behind her. She jumped and elbowed back when she noticed their shadow looming over her.
"Sorry," Buck said, noticing he scared her. His voice was deep but soft.
Luci looked up and saw his sheepish smile, "Can I talk to you?" He raised an eyebrow while she looked around, "Not here."
She took his hand and lead him out. He tried to ignore the warmth that came with her hand and the lack of hesitation when she reached for his metal arm.
She turned to the first door, the knob unlocking as she opened it. The lights were dim but they heard something. On the couch in the middle of the room, Rose was below Pietro as they made out. Luci stood jaw dropped while Bucky looked anywhere but at them. When they noticed them in the room, they pushed off each other resulting in them falling to the floor in a ball. They stood quickly and straightened their clothes, drawing attention to Pietro's shirt, or lack of. 
Luci cleared her throats, "What are you two doing?"
Pietro smirked and opened his mouth but Rose beat him to it, "Resolving our conflicts. I think they're resolved so we're going to go now."
Once they left, Bucky and Luci looked at each other before busting into laughter.
Bucky smiled at her, "What is it you wanted to talk about?"
Luci took a deep breath, "Would you like to have dinner with me?"
Bucky looked taken aback, "Really?" Luci nodded, "I'd love to!"