Twenty Nine

Clint and Steve high fived when Bucky and Luci were holding hands as they walked out. The door was unlocked sometime while they were in there but they didn't notice.
Now, they were sitting in the corner, talking in quiet voices.
Across the room, Pietro was sitting in the corner, bouncing his foot. He was trying to be around everyone but it was hard when Rose was locked up beneath his feet.
He sighed and jumped to his feet, walking over to Tony, "Any chance she'll be back up here soon?"
Tony sighed, remembering earlier. He still hadn't told the rest of the team.
He shook his head, "She had another episode earlier. Started attacking nothing. Swinging at the air until she was held down."
"Let me see her," Pietro begged.
Tony looked ready to argue but gave in when he saw the pleading look in his eyes.
At first, he watched through the monitors but all they saw was Rose staring at one of the corners terrified.
He looked down as he shook his head, "Can I see the video of earlier?"
As he watched, he found it hard to believe nothing was there. Her fists seemed to make contact, she even looked to receive a few hits herself, but it was clear as day that no one was there.
He was silent for a few minutes, "Can I go in?"
After a few more pleading stares, Tony gave in.
He cracked the door open and her attention snapped to him before it switched back to the same corner as before.
Pietro slowly crept over, "Hey, Ro."
She jumped up and ran into his arms, "Pietro."
She suddenly snapped and pulled from him, looking back to the corner of the room.
"I'm not crazy," She said. While he wanted to have an actual conversation on the subject, he just nodded instead.
That was when he first really looked at her up close.
She had a faint bruise on her cheekbone.
Suddenly, theories started shooting in his mind and he picked up her hands.
The knuckles were also bruised and he was certain the video only showed her punching for the center of the room. It was unlikely she'd managed to bruise her fist some other time considering she'd been still her entire visit and even if she wasn't the walls were padded.
He looked her in the eye, "Was someone in here?"
She nodded slowly, "He still is."
He started pounding on the door.
While they opened it from the outside, the second he got the both of them out, she was pushed back in.
"What are you doing? Let her out! Now!"
Tony came forward, "Hey, kid, not now. I want her out as bad as you do but we can't afford her loose at the moment."
Pietro wanted to put up a fight but saw the stern resolve in his eyes.
Instead, he ran upstairs to where he'd investigate next.
In Rose's bedroom, he counted the bullet holes in the wall. Four. She fired seven times. He was certain. What he noticed next was drops of blood. They were easy to miss on the dark floors but it was there. Was it possible there was actually a target and she'd hit him?