Four

A week had gone by and they hadn't taken any clients since. The gossip channels showed clips of Avengers at every big event so the girls were planning ways to avoid them. Tonight would be their come back. They were hired to take out the Robertson brothers: Henry, James, and Charles. Their father was the CEO and owner of Robertson International. He'd be retiring soon and his sons would be taking over. Obviously, one of his competitors was hoping to buy the company. Taking out the next generation seemed to be a trend for them lately.
Tonight was a business dinner for one of the partners of Robertson International, so, each of the sons were expected to attend.
The girls had to RSVP under aliases. That meant they had to get in touch with an old friend for fake IDs. Ghost went by the name Makenna Kent, Viper was Kristine Hugh, and Nightshade Skyler Schaff. They all chose names at random and went with it.
The party was held in the conference room that had been cleared out. The room was bigger than expected and had a vast number of nooks and side rooms that they could pull their victims into.
Ghost, or Kenna for the night, saw Henry talking in the corner.
She started walking towards him until she saw who he was talking to: the Black Widow.
She adapted to the situation and continued.
Rather than approaching Henry, she approached Natasha, "Hi, I'm a huge fan of yours! I just had to tell you how much I admire you!"
The redhead nodded once, "Thank you."
Ghost bit her lip, trying to think of what to say when James and Charles walked up with Viper and Nightshade to the side.
Viper spoke up, "We're going to start a drinking game! You have to join!" Ghost smiled and nodded while Henry was invited by his brothers.
Natasha walked away when Henry and Ghost joined the group.
They found a round table and put a shot glass in front of everyone.
Nightshade took charge, "Each of you close your eyes and I'll fill three glasses with tequila and the other two with water. We'll go around each taking the shot and your job is to not let others find out what you got. After you drink, we guess."
Everyone but nightshade closed their eyes. Nightshade dumped the contents of the vial into the bottle and then dumped it into the brothers' glasses. She put water into Viper's and Ghost's."
Ghost downed the water, acting like it burned. Henry, Charles, and Viper guessed tequila while James said water claiming that she was too dramatic. Viper threw hers back clenching her jaw and giving her head a quick shake. Ghost said water but the brothers bought it as tequila.  The brothers downed theirs, James being the only one that made it look like water. The girls claimed they needed to use the restroom but instead watched from the other side of the room as they started acting dizzy and finally fell.
"You know some guys just can't hold their arsenic," Ghost said.
Nightshade rolled her eyes, "First, it's not arsenic. Second, now is not the time to quote musicals."
Ghost scoffed, "It's always time."
Viper interrupted, "Now's actually the time to get out of here. The Avengers are with the bodies."
They were just outside when Steve Rogers stepped out in front of them, "I wish I could say it was nice to meet you all-"
Ghost cut him off, "Why cant you? Oh, wait. Nevermind."
Steve opened his mouth to speak again but Ghost kept talking.
"Just so you know, it's not nice to meet you either-"
Viper nudged her to get across the message to shut up.
The captain spoke again, "Listen, you guys are obviously just misguided. There's hope for you. You guys can be good!"
Nightshade sighed, "Sorry, but we're not interested."
As he drew his eyebrows together, the girls slipped around him and bolted down the street. Viper had parked the car a block down for cases like this. They were already in and driving away when the captain made it to the parking lot.