Popsicles are Yummy

Start from the beginning

In an office in a building a man was currently putting the finishing touches on a cake while the Happy Birthday song was playing in the background. The cake man put a white plate on the cake that said-

 The cake man put a white plate on the cake that said-

Cake man: "Happy Birthday, O's."

○○○》Back at the plot《○○○

Izuku and Y/n had walked to a park. Y/n walked up to an Ice cream vendor and bought a ton of Popsicles.

He sat on a bench and started eating the Popsicles.

Izuku: "You shouldn't use the officer's money like that."

Y/n: "All right then. You can pay for my food from now on. We are gonna be working together for a while."

Izuku: "That isn't what I meant."

Izuku say next to Y/n and decided to add to his hero notes. Izuku pulled out the burnt Hero Notes number 13 and opened to a blank page. Y/n looked over as Izuku wrote about his recent events. Izuku started muttering and writing at hyper speed.

Izuku mutter: "I'm able to transform into that super hero costume by putting the colored coins weird rectangle thing-"

Y/n: "Kamen Rider O's, the Core Medals, and the O's Driver. O's is spelled with three zeros."

Izuku mutter: "Oh I'm able to transform into Kamen Rider O's by putting three Core Medals into the O's driver And scanning then after turning the O's driver. While I'm O's I can jump higher and I get a significant boost in strength and sight-"

Y/n: "That's only the TaToBa combo. Diffrent medals give you diffrent boosts and abilities."

Izuku: "Wait are you serious?"

Y/n: "This human is weird... he seems to have years of experience but I found almost no memories of fight when I was controlling him. He also seems to go into a state that makes him talk alot more, and gather information easier."

Y/n thought.

Y/n: "Yes as we gather more Core Medals, you'll get more powers."

Izuku: "So Core Medals are those colorful and silver medals?"

Y/n shushed Izuku.