Revenge/Sweet Chapter 2

Chapter Two

I slipped my leather jacket on and tied my laces on my black Converses.

"Let's go Baize!" I yelled from the front door while slipping my Mamba Pistol into the back of my pants.

My mamba was my favorite out of all of my guns. It was also my first. It had mine, my parents, and Baize's initials engraved on it, my Guardian angel, and the date of their death.

I walked him every day to school to make sure he got there safely. We didn't live in the safest area, but it also wasn't the worst.

Or so I thought.

I noticed we were being followed for a few blocks now so I grabbed Baize's hand and dragged him fast around the corner. The man took a short cut and cut us off holding us at gun point.

Oh hell no.

"Hey sweetheart." the guy said in a sickening voice.

The name struck me like scolding metal to my neck all over again. Only one man ever called me sweetheart. Only one man took everything away from me in my childhood. I took one deep breath trying to calm myself before speaking.

"Seriously?!" I asked incredulously lifting one eye brow.

"Do as I say and no one will get hurt." He said while running his eyes down my body and back up again, stopping to stare at my boobs, then my lips, then back to my eyes. "You sure are mighty fine for such a young thing."

'Do as I say and no one will get hurt?'

Was he joking?

I waited for a moment, just to see if he was pulling my leg... figuratively speaking.

He was not joking.

My god, that had to of been one of the worse line's I've ever heard.

I really didn't have time for this. I looked over at my brother who looked like he'd seen a ghost. That's when I snapped; try to scare me, fine. Scare my brother, and there's nothing I wouldn't do to protect him. At the same time, I reached behind me whipping my gun out from the back of my pants with my right hand while my left twisted the man's wrist, releasing his gun into my left hand and had both arms straight out, pointing both guns in his face. His face was of pure shock and horror.

"Do you even know who I am!? Of course you don't!" I said not giving him time to answer. "But you might now my name, Liv Wilde?!"

His face lost all color and I could see him starting to sweat profusely.

"Yea, that's what I thought. This shot isn't meant for you, but attack me or my brother again, and I won't think twice about shooting you right... here!" I said taking my gun and putting it against his skin, right in between his eyebrows. "Now run off before I change my mind." And with that, the man took off like a bat out of hell.

I slid my gun and my new addition into the back of my pants and turned around to face my brother. I could see a few tears sliding down his cheek. That bastard, I should have shot him!

"Come here Baize." I pulled him into a hug as he quietly sobbed into my shoulder.

He sniffled a couple of times, cleaned his glasses with his shirt before putting them back on, and looked up into my face.

"Since when do you carry a gun?" he asked looking shocked.

"Bay, I've carried a gun since I was ten." His mouth dropped wide open.

I chuckled before putting my hand under his chin and closed it for him. We started walking down the street again.

"Liv, I mean I know about your crazy training you do, I know you practice with them all the time in the range, but I never knew you actually owned a gun. Does uncle Sal know you carry a gun?" he asked looking over at me.