Chapter 28

Michael's POV
Today's the last day with all the guys here, and I'm gonna miss them.

I really do miss Boy Band and performing with these guys every Thursday.

Performing at Homecoming last night made me miss it even more than I already did before.

I couldn't wait to fly to LA. Robert Thorne had texted me this morning to say he'd already submitted my EP to his boss and his boss wanted me to come perform for him and the label in three days.

I still can't believe it. This could be my big break!

All of us are hanging out one last time, and we're at the fair again, since last time Sam and I had left early.

It was the top 15, Sam, Mackenzie, Lauren, Lily, Ally, Allizay, and Bri.

I couldn't help but smile at Jay and Allizay walking and laughing as they held hands.

He'd just met her last night but they already flirt so much. "They're so cuuuute" Sam had said.

I smiled at her as she walked beside me. I planned on pulling her away from the group later and taking her to some of those fun booths so I could win her a giant teddy bear.

"Why're you staring at me?" She asked, laughing.

"Cause you're cute," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"Guys let's ride the kiddy roller coaster!!" Drew said excitedly, pointing at the dragon roller coaster in front of us.

"Yes!!!" Chance said excitedly and we all laughed. You'd never know they're the oldest in the group.

"Let's do it" Cam said, and soon all 21 of us were in line to ride the 12 seat coaster, meaning we'd have to go in two groups.

My group went first, and it consisted of me, Sam, Brady, Mackenzie, Lauren, Sergio, Chance, Drew, Marcus, Mikey, Ally,  Bri, and Lily. I don't know how it ended up with the top 8 and all of their girls in one car but it did.

We all sat in the seats buckled up, and I looked at Sam laughing. "This is so dumb."

"I know you're secretly excited," she said with a smirk.

I grinned. "Maybe a little..""

"Wheeeee!!" Drew said with his hands in the air when we started, and we were going like 3 miles per hour.

Lily laughed at Drew's antics.

"Who knew a dare would turn into them dating," Mikey remarked from the other side of me, laughing.

"We need to get you a girl, Jaden," Sam said.

"Oh boy. Here we go, Sam the matchmaker" Brady said from behind us.

Before Sam could respond, we went over a "drop" so almost everyone screamed, making me laugh.

"We're literally such kids," Bri said giggling.

Soon we got off and the other group got on.

Marcus's POV

"Guys, I have an idea," I said mischievously.

"Oh boy," Chance said, standing with his arm around Ally's shoulder.

"Let's run off and leave the other group and play one giant game of hide and seek," I suggested.

Jay and Allizay walked over and joined us, they hadn't gotten on the coaster. Jay claimed he was "too tall" to ride it.

"I'm in," Jay said.