Caramel Machiatto and Thongs! Part 2!!

Start from the beginning

His voice was a low whisper as he looked at me questionly. But all I could look at was his lips. His soft slightly pink lips...that looked so kissable...I wonder what theyd feel like against mine?

"Hyuuga? Your staring at me again."

"Eh! Sorry!!"

A small smile played on his lips as he looked at me.

"You dont have to apologize. I do admit Im quite sexy."

A giggle escaped my lips as I laughed at his sarcasm.

"Hey, I made you laugh."

"Thats just cause your cheeky."

"Cheeky? What does that mean?"

I looked at him for a second. He just stood there questioningly. I racked my brain for a nice way to break it to him.

"Uh well, it means smart ass kind of, only nicer."

"Oh so now Im a smart ass?"

"Not exactly..."

"Well you just said cheeky means smart ass."

I couldnt help but stare at him in amusement as he smiled down at me. A smile now spread on my face and I grabbed his hand. My fingertips zapped upon contact and his larger hand coiled around mine gently.

"Lets go to Sakuras party then! We can swing by DairyQueen on the way!!"

"Ok."

He squeezed my hand and followed me as I tugged him along to the mall exit.

"Sooo....what do you think of Miki?"

Sasuke had now caught up and walked beside me casually holding my hand. His face twisted in a look of distaste.

"Lets just say she wasnt raised right."

I chuckled at his comment and looked at our intertwined hands. A blush lit up my cheeks and I felt butterflies erupt from my stomach. He noticed and looked at me questioningly.

"We're at the car now..."

"Oh! Sorry!"

"Again with the apologizing..."

"I said I was sorry!"

"Just stop apoligzing!"

"Ok sorry!!!"

~FF~

Sasuke and I had swung by Dairy Queen and got I got a midnight truffle blizzard while he got a reeses blizzard. After that we went to my house and I got dressed and ready. I walked down the stairs quickly, and saw Sasuke staring at me by the door. A blush tinted my cheeks and I gave a small smile.

"Sorry I took so long..."

His stare lingered up my body before he realized I had spoken. He quickly broke his trance, and the lightest, I mean almost microscopic of blushes tinted his cheeks.

"Oh, its fine."

He opened the door and ushered me down the driveway into his car. I hopped into his hummer and we took off to Sakuras house where the party was obviously being hosted. By the time we got there, cars were parked all along the driveway and road, and drunk teens stumbled out of the mansion. The music was practically pulsating from within the mansion, and already I could tell that I would not like it. Sasuke stepped out, his face was blank and I quickly realized that it was his emotionless facade that he kept up around everyone. Also stepping out myself, we walked to the entrance only to be stopped by Ino.