I Need You Part 7.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"So...."She said playfully making the friends laugh. 

They all stood back and watched both their friends make up and be all cute and sappy with each other and it did annoy them at times because of how in love they are, but it was also something that they admired about them.

They admired their ability to love each other endlessly.

Gigi:"About that question I asked you earlier...."She trailed off suddenly getting nervous. Y/n let out a small laugh and smiled at her.

Y/n:"Give me one second"She said letting go of Jelena and walking away from the door.

Jelena stood there confused and scared while the friends who were leaning against the cars looked at the doorway and Jelena confused.

Kendall:"You dont think Y/n is going to dump her right?"She questioned making everyone look at each other.

Hailey:"No....they're too in love to be apart again"She said positively"Trust me, Y/n probably has something up her sleeve"She said and god only knew she was right.

Y/n walked up the stairs of her new home and went to straight to her room and walked into her closet. She walked over to the draw where she kept all her jewellery and pulled out a black Cartier box which held a diamond ring in it.

Y/n:"I guess its time to finally use you"She muttered before closing the box and walking downstairs.

She walked to the door and saw Jelena standing there with a confused and scared expression on her face making the girl laugh and stand outside with her.

She got on one knee making everyone stare at the girl shocked including Jelena who's eyes were welling up with tears. She sent her a charming smile before holding the box in one hand.

Y/n:"So, I decided to turn the table a little"She said making them all laugh a little"But, Jelena Noura Hadid, the love of my life, the only women who can make the best food for me"She said earning another laugh to escape Jelena's lips"Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"She asked opening the box making Jelena go down on her knees and pull her in for a kiss.

Jelena:"I would love to marry you"She mumbled making Y/n grin and pull the ring out, placing it on her finger.

Gigi's Ring.