All These Years Part 2.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"So?"I asked sitting next to her making her bite her lip and look at me.

Taylor:"This is a bit of surprise"She said letting out a nervous laugh making me sigh and nod.

Y/n:"I know, its completely out of the blue and I understand if you need some time to think or something"I said making her shake her head.

Taylor:"Its not that, its just that its been a year now and well....we have more of a friend relationship then a married one"She said making me frown.

I was a asshole. She was a amazing girl and I was to caught up in my ex lover to pay attention to her. I grabbed her hand and placed a small kiss on it looking at her. I saw her eyes connect with mine making me send her a small smile.

Y/n:"I know, I was to caught up in her to notice that you're already perfect. I want to be a good wife to you Taylor, I want you to be happy"I mumbled and let out a breathe"I'll give you some time to think about it and-"

Taylor:"I don't need time"She said cutting me off"I dont mind it...we are married anyways"She said making me smile at her.

Y/n:"Okay! So what do you want to do? I know you just came back from a business trip so...what would you like? Anything you want love"I said making her smile at me. I saw her face turn a little red making me chuckle a little.

Taylor:"Well, I want to have a bath and maybe watch some old movies...just have a lazy night"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"I'll run you bath"I said waking up making her do the same and smirk at me. I knew that smirk and I know what she's thinking.

Taylor:"You know, we didn't have any quality time in a while"She said wrapping her arms around my neck making me chuckle.

Like I said before, we were intimate. That wasn't really a problem for us but I knew she wanted something more which I wanted to give to her. I wasn't going to get her back, I didn't even know If I was ever going to see her again.

Y/n:"Very true"I said kissing her nose"I'll go run the bath and join you"I said making her smile and nod. I walked into the bathroom and started running the bath and sighed.

It wasn't a surprise to people that I had a extra appendage downstairs, everyone knew about it and I didn't really care because the people that I cared about excepted me and that's all that mattered. I closed the tap and sighed making sure the water was hot enough. Once I was done I called Taylor and got in the bathtub relaxing.

Taylor:"Went in before me"She said making me chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"It looked to tempting"I said making her giggle and strip. I wasn't shy in letting my eyes roam her body making her get in and settle in between my legs.

Taylor:"Keep your eyes to yourself creep"She mumbled making me laugh and wrap my arms around her sighing.

Y/n:"We haven't done this in a while...."I said making her lean back and relax in my arms.

Taylor:"We haven't, works been a hectic lately"She said making me agree and kiss her head.

Y/n:"How was the trip anyways?"I asked making her shrug and move her hand around the water.

Taylor:"How they normally are...Your dad wanted me to meet some new investors, They seem nice and they also have some really good ideas for the company to further it"She said making me smile at her.

Y/n:"Really?"I asked making her nod and puff her cheeks out.

Taylor:"I liked them and so did the rest of your family....you should meet them"She said making me chuckle and kiss her cheek.