Consequences Part 6.

Little princess 😍😭👑💞

GIGI'S POV.

Gigi:"You're distracting me"I said between giggles as she placed small kisses on my neck.

Y/n:"I cant help it"She mumbled stopping making me laugh a little and push her away.

Gigi:"Let me make the pancakes in peace, I'm hungry"I said making her chuckle and put her hands up in defence. She leaned against the counter and popped some fruit in her mouth while watching me.

Y/n:"So? How long is Malik gone for?"She asked making me shrug and place the pancakes on the plate, switching the stove off.

Gigi:"I'm not sure, he said he might be back in a few days which probably means a week or something"I said making her look at me shocked"Well, that's what he said last time"I said placing the plate on the kitchen top"And Taylor?"I asked making her shrug.

Y/n:"A week or so because she has her brothers party and then her family flew out there for it so she will probably spend some time with them....catch up and stuff since she travels a lot and misses them"She said making me nod and grab the can of fresh cream from the fridge and place it on the counter.

Gigi:"Eat up"I said making her take a seat on the stool and grab her plate. She grabbed some fruit and shook the can of cream before putting some on her plate"Sometimes I forget how childish you can be"I said as she put some in her mouth. She swallowed the cream and sent me a goofy smile making me shove her and take the cream from her"Dork"I mumbled making her grab the fork and knife.

Y/n:"Call me what you want, but its not my fault that I'm weird"She said before taking a bite of her food"Blame my parents"She said making me laugh wholeheartedly and shake my head.

Gigi"Sure, blame the parents"I said making her shrug and continue eating"I didn't really get to ask you much about last night"I said making her nod and wait for me to continue"So, whats the pros and con's about last night?"I asked making her look at me and smirk.

Y/n:"Well, a pro is that I got to have hot, jealous sex in my office"She said making me blush and shove her slightly.

Gigi:"I'm being serious"I mumbled making her chuckle and sip her juice.

Y/n:"I am too"She said making me roll my eyes playfully at her"But the event last night did bring a lot of opportunities for us. We got some potential investors and all those things, but we need to start getting certain things in order"She said making me look at her confused.

Gig:"What do you mean by that?"I asked making her sigh.

Y/n:"Well, we didn't want to start developing anything yet because the idea was fresh and we didn't know of people would want to take that risk"She said making me nod and take a bite of my food.

Gigi:"Isn't the whole point of being a business person and a Y/l/n though, taking risks"I said making her grin at me and nod.

Y/n:"Indeed princess, but what I meant by that is that we don't have a place where we can work....we need a building and I'm not taking about a already developed and furnished one. We want one that's not touched....this label is about building new opportunities and we want to make sure everything is the way we want it. New"She said making me nod.

Gigi:"And the fact that it may cost more to wreck a furnished building then a already wrecked one"I said making her look at me and smirk.

Y/n:"You sure you don't want to be apart of this?"She asked making me finish up my food and laugh shaking my head.

Gigi:"No thank you"I said making her pout and finish up her food"And I'm a hundred percent sure my dad is helping you out with finding the location"I said making her nod.