All These Years Part 6.

Y/N POV.

Zayn:"I believe we have some catching up to do Y/n/n"He said making me give him a nervous smile and nod.

Y/n:"Seems so"I said getting up and grabbing my phone and walking over to Taylor"I'll see you later babe"I said making her smile and peck my lips. I saw Zayn do the same and then look at me.

Zayn:"Lets get going"He said making me nod"You girls enjoy yourself"He said making them both nod and send us smiles.

Gigi:"Same goes for y'all, don't do anything stupid"She said making myself and Zayn laugh.

Y/n:"Alright, bye girls"I said waving them off as myself and Zayn made our way out the restaurant. Dear god, please be on my side today.

Zayn:"So, what should we start off with?"He asked making me chuckle.

Y/n:"You! So tell me, how was moving back to London?"I asked making a smile break out onto his face and then a frown.

Zayn:"I mean, it was good to be back home and be back with friends and family but I missed you and Abel a lot"He admitted making me frown as his confession"We moved back and we settled in and all, I know I spent the first dew weeks talking to you and Abel but then life got in the way...I never forgot the two of you though"He said looking at me"You two were the only ones that were my actual and true friends while I was in L.A and I'm grateful for that"He said making me smile at him.

Y/n:"Well, Abel and I felt the same"I said truthfully"We missed you a lot but at the end of the day there wasn't much that we could do, but here we are"I said sticking my hands out"In the flesh and talking"I said making him laugh and agree.

Zayn:"So tell me, hows Abel been? And hows the family?"He asked making me smile.

Y/n:"They've been great, family is the same crazy people and Abel is the same old idiot he was"I said making him laugh.

Zayn:"How was school and stuff for y'all? Any love interests?"He asked making me gulp and put on a fake smile.

Y/n:"School was hell but fun and as for love interest...."I said trailing off and walking to a near by bench with him"There was one. A girl, god she was literally my world. We met when I was about fourteen or so, she just moved in with her family and we just clicked"I admitted taking a seat thinking about Gigi"We went to the same school and you can imagine what happened from there....we fell in love and planned our future together but I guess this world didn't want us together"I said looking down making him frown and pat my shoulders.

Zayn:"Its okay mate, if its meant to be....she'll come back"He said making me look at him and bite my lip. She is already back Zayn

Y/n:"Y-yeah"I said clearing my throat"And for you?"I asked making him chuckle and shrug.

Zayn:"I was always the shy type, you know that"He said making me laugh and nod.

Y/n:"You were, I guess we were all perfect cause we were all shy at certain points"I said making him chuckle and agree.

Zayn:"How did you and Taylor meet?"He asked with his eyes full of curiosity. I shrugged it off and answered him.

Y/n:"Uh highschool actually, we dated for a while and then broke up"I said making him nod"The years flew by and we were friends but then our parents arranged for a marriage and we're married now"I said making him nod.

Zayn:"Are you happy?"He asked taking me off guard a little. He asked a good question but we're trying to make us work so I'm happy. Right?

Y/n:"Yeah"I said clearing my throat and looking at him"So uh how did you and Gigi meet?"I asked making him smile.

Zayn:"She just moved to London and moved into the apartment building I was staying at. I helped her around town and showed her a few things and from there we became friends and friends turned into something more"He said making the pain get heavier on my chest"But she was still in love with someone else"He said making my heart completely stop for a minute.