I Need You Part 2.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The room was silent. Each one of them having different thoughts running in their heads. Y/n was beyond shocked and confused....she knew that she could get someone pregnant but what troubled her mostly is the fact that she did wear a condom.

She made sure she used a condom with Taylor. It was one of the brunettes rules since she didn't want to be a mom at such a young age.

Y/n:"W-what?"She questioned starring at her wife.

Taylor:"I'm pregnant"She said shaking a little.

Gigi starred at Taylor with anger and hatred. She never knew could hate someone so much in her entire life. The girl basically trapped Y/n. But little did she know that Y/n wore a condom.

So the real question is....what the actual fuck is going on?

Kendall:"Okay, maybe we should leave"She mumbled towards everyone else making Y/n pick her hand up.

Y/n:"No"She said sternly and looked at her wife who was still at the top of the staircase"Downstairs. Now"She said looking at her.

Y/n knew something was way off and she was about to get to the bottom of it. This entire encounter with Taylor is off and it isn't right, this entire week hasn't been right.

Taylor gulped and came down the stairs and stood in front of her wife who signalled for her to go to the dinning room. Everyone followed her since Y/n looked extremely pissed and no one really wanted to fight the girl on this.

Abel:"I have a bad feeling about this"He mumbled making everyone agree besides Gigi And Zayn.

Bella:"We all do"She said shaking her head slightly and taking a seat. She looked over and saw her sister with anger burning in her eyes as she basically glared at Taylor, probably wanting to rip her head off.

Bella then moved her gaze to Zayn, Zayn starred at Taylor with a blank look on his face....as if he knew the answer to everything happening right now.

'Lord, please make my suspicions be wrong' The younger Hadid sister thought.

Y/n:"Now, could you repeat what you said"The Y/e/c eyed said now standing in front of Taylor with crossed arms.

Taylor:"T-that I'm pregnant"She stuttered out.

Y/n:"How? How are you pregnant Taylor"She said looking at the girl. Y/n wasn't dumb and she knew that something was off about her wife.

She then took the time to look back on everything. Their random and heated arguments, the constant need for wanting to start a fight, not being home more then usual. She put everything together in this very moment and she just wanted Taylor to confirm it.

Kylie:"Y/n, maybe we should go....this seems like something you two should discuss......alone"She said trying to reason with her friend. Kylie had never seen Y/n so...angry.

The last time the youngest Jenner saw Y/n this angry is when she found out Gigi left without a word. And even that to was anger mixed with heartbreak.

Y/n:"You can do whatever you want, but I suggest one of you stay because if Taylor doesn't start talking...I'm going to break something"She said fisting her hands.

Taylor looked up from her lap and looked at Y/n. She knew why the girl was angry and she also knew that Y/n knew something, the girl wasn't stupid.

Taylor:"I-I-"She cut herself off and took a deep breathe"I'm having an affair"She said making Gigi look at her wide eyed while Y/n stood there with a blank expression.