All These Years Part 12.

Y/N POV.

Gigi:"I told you not to call me that"She said in a annoyed tone making me remove her hands and dust my shirt off.

Y/n:"Yeah, well I'm pissed off"I said rather harshly making her sigh and look at me.

Gigi:"I know you don't want to lie to him and I don't want to either, but we have to. He knows my past and if he finds out that its you that I was together with in highschool he will go insane"She said making me run  my fingers through my hair and look at the girl standing in front of me.

Y/n:"Why? Why would it still upset him?"I asked making her let out a deep breathe and sigh.

Gigi:"Because he still thinks that I love you"She said making me let out a huff.

Y/n:"Do you? Do you still love me?"I asked making her let out a groan.

Gigi:"Can we not talk about this in a closet, in a hotel, that both of our significant others are staying please?!"She asked making me roll my eyes.

Y/n:"Whatever, good job at avoiding the question by the way"I said making her shoot me a glare.

Gigi:"I could say the same to you....you think I don't remember the night a the bar?"She asked making me keep quite and stand there"Look, we're going to move to Los Angeles and I'm going to see my family again along with my friends and introduce them to Zayn"She said making me roll my eyes at the mention of her introducing Zayn to our family and friends"And I need you to help me"She said making me hold Taylor's bag tighter.

Y/n:"Why me?"I asked making her close her eyes and then open them making me get lost in those blueish green eyes.

Gigi:"Do I really need to tell you the reason Y/n. Its been three or so years, yes, but you still know how to keep me calm in tough situations and I know this because instead of stressing like a mad women and basically pulling out my hair right now....I'm standing in front of you somewhat sane and thinking clearly because I know things will be okay if you just help me"She said making me entire demeanour change.

I starred at the blonde in front of me and felt my entire body go from tense to relaxed. The words that slipped out her mouth managed to make me feel at ease with the situation as well and the fact that I still make her feel secure is enough to make me swoon over the girl.

No. I'm not going to love you. I cant.

Your married.

I'm married.

But, you're just so damn perfect and all I want to do is kiss the life out of you.

Gigi:"Y/n"She said snapping me out of my thoughts making me clear my throat"Will you help me?"She asked with a hint of hope in her voice making me sigh.

Y/n:"I will, but you're explaining the situation to everyone...I'm staying quite"I said making her eyes light up and nod her head fast.

Great, its been three years and she still has you by your balls.

You're really whipped Y/l/n.

Gigi:"Thank you!"She yelled and pulled me into a hug making me entire body tense up at the gesture. I didn't hug back since I was in shock and honestly didn't know whether to hold her or not"It would be nice if you hug back"I heard her mumble making me hands slowly move to her waist and hug back.

I soon felt my body relax and hold her tighter missing how her body felt against mine making her hug me tighter as well. I think this is something we both needed but I knew one thing for sure and I was completely fucked from now.

I'm falling again. And I shouldn't.

She pulled away from the hug a little making me do the same, but we were still holding each other. We kept eye contact until we heard a phone go off making both us pull away. She pulled out her phone and looked at me before answering.